Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 3, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon
Price: €29.99

2522FECE-F447-42E5-9267-63BABE7A1247.jpeg

141C1C10-74C9-4B6E-9EE6-FF28C1E77D80.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is ordering from Amazon FR when it becomes available, there is a five euro promotion discount going on at the moment, might be account specific. I just ordered it from FNAC though and used the 5 euro on Moonfall.

the Amazon listing says english subs.
I really wouldn't use amazon as reputable source of disc spec info lol but there's a huge difference between forced english subs and constant english subs. Helpful > irritating.

Bear in mind they also say it has an English (DTS-HD High Res Audio) track, whereas FNAC say it has an English atmos track. I know who I believe...

I really wouldn't use amazon as reputable source of disc spec info lol but there's a huge difference between forced english subs and constant english subs. Helpful > irritating.

Bear in mind they also say it has an English (DTS-HD High Res Audio) track, whereas FNAC say it has an English atmos track. I know who I believe...
aye that's true, I've not watched the film yet so if there's a bunch of non-english sections I'd like subs to appear on those bits. Think my player can load up custom subtitle files though, never tried it but not the end of the world if this doesn't have it.

Wonderful, just submitted my preorder!! This artwork looks like a lot of fun, and heard very good things about this movie.
I went with FNAC i don't like that they ship in pencil thin cardboard mailers, but miraculously haven't received 1 steelbook damaged from them yet! Even got a few Mondo Marvel movies that were really badass

Reactions: oldUser
aye that's true, I've not watched the film yet so if there's a bunch of non-english sections I'd like subs to appear on those bits. Think my player can load up custom subtitle files though, never tried it but not the end of the world if this doesn't have it.
Yeah the spoken language switches between English and mandarin quite regularly from what i can remember. My player can do that as well, so I'll be covered too. Easier if i don't have to do it though.

I'm hyped! Though wishing it gets an actual US release.

I'll preorder for now, question for you all though Amazon or FNAC when it comes to the shipping packaging.
Fnac. You’re guaranteed a small box similar to (but a tad bigger than) a Zavvi mailer. But more importantly, you get DHL for a reasonable price, so you’ll have it in a day or two. I’ve received my last few Fnac orders (to the US) next day.

I went to purchase from Amazon but now sold out.
Can’t order to the U.K. yet.

All amazons are like that to the U.K. on pre order since the pandemic

You’ll need someone outside the U.K. to confirm that but I think it’s safe for now

I’m wondering if the back art will be the same as the German mediabook. I hope so. Judging from that dark brown?/ red? on the side it could be

Which is essentially this without the title and a slight Sepia look to it

BD737104-ED37-4CB1-B05C-0A82ACB0E23C.jpeg

I’m wondering if the back art will be the same as the German mediabook. I hope so. Judging from that dark brown?/ red? on the side it could be

Which is essentially this without the title and a slight Sepia look to it

View attachment 540625
I do like that poster, so wouldn't mind that, could certainly be far worse.. I'm not sure how much it would really go with the artsy kaleidoscopic front and interior though.

I do like that poster, so wouldn't mind that, could certainly be far worse.. I'm not sure how much it would really go with the artsy kaleidoscopic front and interior though.
Works on the mediabook imo

Works on the mediabook imo
I haven't seen it tbh. Are both arts on the same mediabook?

Scrap that, just watched an unboxing. Yeah, works well with the toned done background, probs even better here with red spine.

Last edited: