Release date: January 3, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon
Price: €29.99

2522FECE-F447-42E5-9267-63BABE7A1247.jpeg

141C1C10-74C9-4B6E-9EE6-FF28C1E77D80.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t order to the U.K. yet.

All amazons are like that to the U.K. on pre order since the pandemic

You’ll need someone outside the U.K. to confirm that but I think it’s safe for now
It's available to order to an Italian, German, and US address. Basically all but the UK...

It's available to order to an Italian, German, and US address. Basically all but the UK...
Yeah I know. I meant someone would have to confirm if it’s out of stock or not but I’m pretty certain it’s not and he had the same screen I get showing it’s out of stock because of the ordering issue until release date

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I haven't seen it tbh. Are both arts on the same mediabook?

Scrap that, just watched an unboxing. Yeah, works well with the toned done background, probs even better here with red spine.
Yeah

Just skip along and you’ll see it. It has a more brown/ sepia tone to the background. I think this could be the same

Yeah

Just skip along and you’ll see it. It has a more brown/ sepia tone to the background. I think this could be the same

Yeah, you could be right there, matches the corner pretty well.

I know it's a different distributor, but the german release had auto English subs just for the mandarin parts with the English audio, so there's hope this french one may do too!

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I know. I meant someone would have to confirm if it’s out of stock or not but I’m pretty certain it’s not and he had the same screen I get showing it’s out of stock because of the ordering issue until release date
I'm in Ireland and it's in stock, just ordered it.

• Helpful Post
Based on my experience with the Everything everywhere all at once mediabook and the ironman mondo both being totally unavailable to me I would bet that they are available. The Ironman was available to me from at least the Monday before it dropped (friday) and the everything everywhere I'm less sure, I just know it was available after it dropped. It also makes no sense, I can only deduce it has something to do with Brexit.

Based on my experience with the Everything everywhere all at once mediabook and the ironman mondo both being totally unavailable to me I would bet that they are available. The Ironman was available to me from at least the Monday before it dropped (friday) and the everything everywhere I'm less sure, I just know it was available after it dropped. It also makes no sense, I can only deduce it has something to do with Brexit.
It’s very weird but yeah I was pretty sure it was still in stock

I can actually order from Amazon Italy now (well I can with the X steelbook that’s due out November) so I’m hoping it all goes back to normal for us soon with amazon France and Germany. I think with Germany you can pre order a week or 2 before the actual release date, that’s what happened with the batman anyway.

It actually started when we went into the pandemic and lockdowns. Maybe also Brexit has something to do with it but I really have no idea

Reactions: JinxyKatte
It’s very weird but yeah I was pretty sure it was still in stock

I can actually order from Amazon Italy now (well I can with the X steelbook that’s due out November) so I’m hoping it all goes back to normal for us soon with amazon France and Germany. I think with Germany you can pre order a week or 2 before the actual release date, that’s what happened with the batman anyway.

It actually started when we went into the pandemic and lockdowns. Maybe also Brexit has something to do with it but I really have no idea
Me either. I mean I very rarely import anyway, especially from amazon.de but sometimes like with the Ironman Mondo I have no choice. And holy crap was it stressing me out cos it kept getting posted on reddit and I'm like well Canadians can order it but I can't...

Not holding out much hope for this having English subs for the non English dialogue if it's a Metropolitan release...
Their District 9 release didn't have any for the alien dialogue...
That was a long time ago now though tbf. Their John Wick 3 one doesn't either as far as i can recall. The german release of this did, which is surprising, so there may be, have to see.

Reactions: leelee17
@Flloydo this is seven 7's amaray art, which does indeed look suspiciously like the rear edges of the steel as you pointed out.

View attachment 540714
And they haven’t changed the tone either. That’s the original poster colour

If it is then we really won with this steel. All it needs now is full gloss. Can you imagine if it had bossing like the Thor ragnarok Blufans steel. That would look epic

And they haven’t changed the tone either. That’s the original poster colour

If it is then we really won with this steel. All it needs now is full gloss. Can you imagine if it had bossing like the Thor ragnarok Blufans steel. That would look epic
Yeah it does look promising for sure. I'd feel fairly confident on betting on this being glossy, I'd be shocked if it were intricately bossed (or bossed at all actually) like WeET Ragnarok though. We can dream! :rofl: