Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 3, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon
Price: €29.99

2522FECE-F447-42E5-9267-63BABE7A1247.jpeg

141C1C10-74C9-4B6E-9EE6-FF28C1E77D80.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spine might not be upside down. Metropolitan don't do that all that regularly anymore, despite mockups. Dual ultra hd and bluray logos probably are there to stay though, which is more irritating imo. But hey, atleast it's not a french language title!

I almost just noped out on this release until you posted this. Maybe there's hope.

Very excited to see a steelbook and then immediately my eyes were drawn to the spine.

Oh No Grimace GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I googled it after and ate my words :rofl:

I’ve never ordered from them. Have they shown the 8mile art yet?
Great to order from, once you get over making an account and french translations.

UK delivery is €4.40 for initial and €0.30 for every item thereafter (on the same order). All come within a few days, fully tracked, better packaging than amazon and DPD deliver UK side rather than RM.

No 8 mile art yet, but you can cancel individuals from a bulk order at any time without disrupting the rest of the order, so no harm done if it's crap.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Great to order from, once you get over making an account and french translations.

UK delivery is €4.40 for initial and €0.30 for every item thereafter (on the same order). All come within a few days, fully tracked, better packaging than amazon and DPD deliver UK side rather than RM.

No 8 mile art yet, but you can cancel individuals from a bulk order at any time without disrupting the rest of the order, so no harm done if it's crap.
Oh that’s awesome!

So do you reakon this is only a french exclusive then? Like say the lobster. If so I’ll have to get it then

Ah, my mistake then, cheers bud. Can't say I've heard of them! Odd, metropolitan do usually sort the lionsgate releases in france, unless lionsgate are only distributing this in the US.

Oh that’s awesome!

So do you reakon this is only a french exclusive then? Like say the lobster. If so I’ll have to get it then
This specific steelbook? Yeah, probably. Seems to be by a new independent french studio, so I'd be surprised if it were a shared printrun.

Reactions: Flloydo
This specific steelbook? Yeah, probably. Seems to be by a new independent french studio, so I'd be surprised if it were a shared printrun.
Good to know. I’ll defo be on it in Jan 2023