Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 3, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon
Price: €29.99

2522FECE-F447-42E5-9267-63BABE7A1247.jpeg

141C1C10-74C9-4B6E-9EE6-FF28C1E77D80.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A lovely coaster tho. Tbh I’m more into this for the steel and if the disc is English friendly then great. Because no doubt A24 will do a release or a U.K. release later down the line. So I’m not too bothered

Might just be a longer wait for the latter two
Same, I'm in it for the steel too. If the video presentation is top knotch (like the US LG disc) I can just add external subs for the mandarin parts via my player. Otherwise I'll wait for a UK disc.

Reactions: Flloydo
^^ exactly that. He said shipped TO the UK, not IN the UK lol
He technically said to pre-order to the UK, not shipped. Haha. Well, the confusion is understandable, especially since I ordered it from the US months ago. Why did it take so long to be made available for UK buyers? France doesn't like the UK? Just kidding.

He technically said to pre-order to the UK, not shipped. Haha. Well, the confusion is understandable, especially since I ordered it from the US months ago. Why did it take so long to be made available for UK buyers? France doesn't like the UK? Just kidding.
Potato, Potato lol yeah it's often that way with preorders to the uk from many European amazon's. Can't preorder until near the release date. It's been available to order from fnac to the uk from the beginning though.

I was about to post those, but held off due to watermarks :whistle:

A bit of spot gloss, with lots of bare metal and cluttered spine. Hmmm. Not sure how keen I am on this now tbh, may cancel.

I canceled my Amazon order yesterday.
I meant to, but it's part of 5 different packages on one fnac order, and the mobile website continued to crash when I clicked into the 5th package to edit this item. Was waiting until I was back home today to use my desktop pc, but it's been charged now, so I'll just leave it.

Reactions: MM3