Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 3, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon
Price: €29.99

2522FECE-F447-42E5-9267-63BABE7A1247.jpeg

141C1C10-74C9-4B6E-9EE6-FF28C1E77D80.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy f**k this is exactly what I want. Who was the muppet on the German mediabook thread saying this wouldn’t happen lol

I’ll wait for it to hit my country or a Amazon if it’s only available from other countries. Anywhere but France. Don’t want that upside down spine

@Noodles

Holy f**k this is exactly what I want. Who was the muppet on the German mediabook thread saying this wouldn’t happen lol

I’ll wait for it to hit my country or a Amazon if it’s only available from other countries. Anywhere but France. Don’t want that upside down spine

@Noodles
Spine might not be upside down. Metropolitan don't do that all that regularly anymore, despite mockups. Dual ultra hd and bluray logos probably are there to stay though, which is more irritating imo. But hey, atleast it's not a french language title!

Spine might not be upside down. Metropolitan don't do that all that regularly anymore, despite mockups. Dual ultra hd and bluray logos probably are there to stay though, which is more irritating imo. But hey, atleast it's not a french language title!
Logos are irritating but I find upside down spines even more.

But yeah agreed on the title. The french for everything, everywhere all at once must be a mouthful

Logos are irritating but I find upside down spines even more.

But yeah agreed on the title. The french for everything, everywhere all at once must be a mouthful
tout partout à la fois, apparently lol I've popped an order in anyway, along with 2 bond steels, Highlander and 8 mile. Can't argue with how cheap fnac's combo shipping is.

tout partout à la fois, apparently lol I've popped an order in anyway, along with 2 bond steels, Highlander and 8 mile. Can't argue with how cheap fnac's combo shipping is.
I googled it after and ate my words :rofl:

I’ve never ordered from them. Have they shown the 8mile art yet?