Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: January 3, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon
Price: €29.99

2522FECE-F447-42E5-9267-63BABE7A1247.jpeg

141C1C10-74C9-4B6E-9EE6-FF28C1E77D80.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this but I hope it comes some other place where it’s not got that small bit of French on the front.

I’m sure it’ll happen

I mean someone did say somewhere else we wouldn’t get this art at all yet here we are so, things can happen.

Reactions: Daubt
Great to order from, once you get over making an account and french translations.

UK delivery is €4.40 for initial and €0.30 for every item thereafter (on the same order). All come within a few days, fully tracked, better packaging than amazon and DPD deliver UK side rather than RM.

No 8 mile art yet, but you can cancel individuals from a bulk order at any time without disrupting the rest of the order, so no harm done if it's crap.

Hi @samdavies or anyone familiar with FNAC shipping charging

I pre-ordered 2 of this steelbook with another 2 existing stock steelbook and total shipping is about 30USD

The 2 in stock steelbook already shipped and FNAC charged me 26USD for the shipping

So this is very unlike Amazon whereby they apportion the shipping cost with the number of items

My question is this normal? and will FNAC only charge me balance 4USD when Everything Everywhere is release and ship?

Hi @samdavies or anyone familiar with FNAC shipping charging

I pre-ordered 2 of this steelbook with another 2 existing stock steelbook and total shipping is about 30USD

The 2 in stock steelbook already shipped and FNAC charged me 26USD for the shipping

So this is very unlike Amazon whereby they apportion the shipping cost with the number of items

My question is this normal? and will FNAC only charge me balance 4USD when Everything Everywhere is release and ship?
That sounds right to me. For the UK its something like 4.40 euro shipping for 2 items. 4.10 is charged with the 1st item, then the remaining 0.30 is charged when the 2nd is available.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: toratora
I actually don’t mind the back but I did think it was going to be that other image

At leas the inside spine is solid red, can swap the plates over to make the title the right way

might cancel at this price, and wait it out one day at a lower price if available, mainly because just finished watching this morning after 2 previous viewings, and thought it was barely ok.

Any idea what discs it comes with? Wasn't there an issue with an overly dark transfer or was that specific to the German mediabook?
Germany and France both have different distributors to the US, which often leads to different encodes. French will for sure be different to Germany (it needs french language options for a start), the disc hasn't been released yet though, so nobody can know what the encode is like.

• Informative
Reactions: Felix_ro
I'd be more worried about the subtitles to be honest. A dark HDR grade is totally irrelevant if you can't read/speak french or mandarin lol There isn't an english sub option in the specs, so unless english subs are forced for the mandarin parts along with the english atmos track, you've got yourself a coaster.

I'd be more worried about the subtitles to be honest. A dark HDR grade is totally irrelevant if you can't read/speak french or mandarin lol There isn't an english sub option in the specs, so unless english subs are forced for the mandarin parts along with the english atmos track, you've got yourself a coaster.
A lovely coaster tho. Tbh I’m more into this for the steel and if the disc is English friendly then great. Because no doubt A24 will do a release or a U.K. release later down the line. So I’m not too bothered

Might just be a longer wait for the latter two

Reactions: samdavies