Everything Everywhere All at Once (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #42) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: May 31, 2023
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on 19th May, 2023. 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9))
Price: $38.99 (Full Slip) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip) - $129.99 (One Click)
Note: Print run (Total print run = 4K, Domestic=2K, International=2K). One Click 500 copies - Full Slip 1000 numbered copies - Lenti 1200 numbered copies - Quarter Slip 300 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click

EEAAO_풀슬립_팩샷.jpgEEAAO_렌티_팩샷.jpgEEAAO_쿼터_팩샷.jpgEEAAO_박스팩샷.jpg343303651_191685797010282_503515484257534129_n.jpg

343259979_150288624675156_8495664776977180307_n.jpg
342733471_1409058873242156_2470183932328865812_n.jpg
343249666_895272754875442_4544259262542841681_n.jpg
343153344_191795047004750_302875310841963856_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i finished my order with shop pay but for some reason the special instructions with HDN user id didn't seem to stick? it's not on the receipt / order summary @Aniv

i finished my order with shop pay but for some reason the special instructions with HDN user id didn't seem to stick? it's not on the receipt / order summary @Aniv

hey no worries. If you didn't add your HDN id please send me a msg on her with the id. more than 50% haven't added their ID.

hey no worries. If you didn't add your HDN id please send me a msg on her with the id. more than 50% haven't added their ID.
Ok. I definitely typed it in but when i clicked through to shoppay to complete CC transaction it was disregarded.

Reactions: Aniv
Ok. I definitely typed it in but when i clicked through to shoppay to complete CC transaction it was disregarded.
Same thing happened with me — not sure if the info carried over when paying shop pay. Will msg you.

Many thanks!

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv
Meh I’m so underwhelmed after it was getting hyped up from someone, I just knew it was some kind of tactic

Maybe will still get both slips as it’s just 2 and then decide that way. Don’t want the OC. Box is rubbish and I don’t want a 1/4 slip

Reactions: djjez83
What are the benefits of doing a group buy on here versus ordering from Nova directly? I feel like I’ve only ever just ordered straight from them in the past.
if you have been able to do that, more power to you. :thumbs:

i often go GB because i am time poor, and i'm frequently not available when something goes live on a retailer website due to work. :( for me, the GB is a better chance to obtain a release, especially if it's one i really want (like this) :woot:.

you do pay more for that privilege via a GB, with fees for HDN and/or the host.

most of the time you can get a release direct without any issues, but sometimes particular editions sell out in seconds.

so it's a pay more and be sure, or pay less and chance it on general release. :)

gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Masterchef

if you have been able to do that, more power to you. :thumbs:

i often go GB because i am time poor, and i'm frequently not available when something goes live on a retailer website due to work. :( for me, the GB is a better chance to obtain a release, especially if it's one i really want (like this) :woot:.

you do pay more for that privilege via a GB, with fees for HDN and/or the host.

most of the time you can get a release direct without any issues, but sometimes particular editions sell out in seconds.

so it's a pay more and be sure, or pay less and chance it on general release. :)

gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Masterchef

great you nailed it. Also the HDN fees goes towards the upkeep of the community forum.

Meh I’m so underwhelmed after it was getting hyped up from someone, I just knew it was some kind of tactic

Maybe will still get both slips as it’s just 2 and then decide that way. Don’t want the OC. Box is rubbish and I don’t want a 1/4 slip

Nova still show live pics before pre-order don't they? Still feel there's a lot potential there. Maybe a holofoil finish to the FS? Hopefully the lenti will have loads of depth and be nice and crisp and hopefully the steel has some nice intricate boss work

Only let down of the set is the OC box for me but even with that I do like the inside art (I'm definitely not going for the OC though )

Reactions: Flloydo
Nova still show live pics before pre-order don't they? Still feel there's a lot potential there. Maybe a holofoil finish to the FS? Hopefully the lenti will have loads of depth and be nice and crisp and hopefully the steel has some nice intricate boss work

Only let down of the set is the OC box for me but even with that I do like the inside art (I'm definitely not going for the OC though )
I think the slips look great. And I love the back of the FS. I also like the steel but the steel is so samey to the lenti. That’s annoyed me. But I was also expecting the James Jean art to kind of be used twice.

I’m still going for the FS & SL. But not the OC

Hopefully manta use the James Jean art on a FS and that’s it

looks good (not overly special tho)... will probably buy either lenti or full slip.. just slightly worried that the lenti might look too busy with all the things going on in the artwork

also not sure if the border is necessary on the steelbook but it is what it is.. still good of course