Everything Everywhere All at Once (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 59) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 25. September 22. October 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order June 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $152.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Orlando Arocena (MEXIFUNK) features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Real Googly Eyes! (Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!)
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x Flip Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. FS only: Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!

EEAAO_OC_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_FS_packshot_final_7fd1cc25-f067-43e4-95f6-370f1a9b9929_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_LS_packshot_new_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_DLS_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
imo this is the problem when you get iconic art from James Jean. Very, very hard to top.

I’m normally a fan of mexifunk but I really dislike this presentation.

That’s the great thing about art tho - it’s so subjective!
and especially hard to top if its flawlessly executed like the nova one..

imo this ones only for hardcore fans of the movie, everyone else should be happy with any of the novas...

..except if you only got the 1/4 slip... in that case you practically missed out :naughty: @tha_lunatic

Just saw this on fb, I'm not a fan at all. that's saying something, because i really like the vast majority of mexifunk's stuff. Much prefer nova's. Unless there's a knockout slip i can Frankenstein with nova's steel, this'll be the first manta i pass on since zsjl.

Usually love Orlando's work, but I'm also not a fan of this one unfortunately. Doesn't look like his usual signature style, which is a shame.

I assumed this was just a non-premium standalone release btw, and not one that will include slips etc.

why? because of the slip? they also used one for @jonnybobbytimmy dream release "her"
Mainly the fact they posted it via MantaLab rather than Collectong. But also because I reckon it might be part of a new line featuring art by illustrators (again, just another assumption lol).

Either way, it's most likely a result from this post back in February...

Mainly the fact they posted it via MantaLab rather than Collectong. But also because I reckon it might be part of a new line featuring art by illustrators (again, just another assumption lol).

Either way, it's most likely a result from this post back in February...

i really hope they add some nice slips to that, because otherwise it might end up gathering dust in their warehouse

Reactions: Noodles