Mediabook Evil Dead 2 (4K Mediabook) [Germany]

Mar 19, 2015
Denver, CO
tanz-der-teufel-II-evil-dead-2-uncut.jpg

These came out 2.5 years ago...yet there isn't a thread for them anywhere on the internet. At least none that I can find. None here, none on b-ry.com, none on MP. I wonder why this release got completely ignored?

Either way, just got a copy of Cover H.

Now I'm just wondering if there will be any 4K media books for the first film, or if I should just buy an existing one and swap discs.

View attachment 547448

These came out 2.5 years ago...yet there isn't a thread for them anywhere on the internet. At least none that I can find. None here, none on b-ry.com, none on MP. I wonder why this release got completely ignored?

Either way, just got a copy of Cover H.

Now I'm just wondering if there will be any 4K media books for the first film, or if I should just buy an existing one and swap discs.
You can find them in b-r.com, and other places. You just have to search for TANZ DER TEUFEL 2 and not EVIL DEAD 2.

Reactions: jacobsever
Ugly covers, all of them, except for the original F variant, which I got on an Anchor Bay DVD tin.

Oh, an older thread unearthed, thought there's a new release.
Well then I'll just say that all of these covers suck horribly, except for A and F, which are better as the 'actual' Book of the Dead and Tin case respectively.