Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 19, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

Evil-Dead-Rise-Edition-Collector-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Able to pre order to the U.K. now

Used my revolut card because if photos come out before I get charged and that spine is on backwards, has no front title and isn’t gloss then it’s easier for me to cancel

There are a few ways to fix that, and the easiest one is just to switch left and right metal sides which usually takes less than a minute.
Yes, discs will be on the left inside, but the shelf view will save your mental health mate ;)
Is it that easy to pull off the plates? Always feels to me like I'll bend them, and they're very snug. I've never disassembled one.

There are a few ways to fix that, and the easiest one is just to switch left and right metal sides which usually takes less than a minute.
Yes, discs will be on the left inside, but the shelf view will save your mental health mate ;)
I know man I’ve done it before. Most recently with the french EEAAO but that had a solid Inside colour too so it was fine because it didn’t affect the inside art. And I’ve had to change damaged plates In the past. But I’d rather not do it

Nee
Is it that easy to pull off the plates? Always feels to me like I'll bend them, and they're very snug. I've never disassembled one.
need a credit card to do it. But it’s easy. As long as you’re not forceful because plates can bend

Nee

need a credit card to do it. But it’s easy. As long as you’re not forceful because plates can bend
Yes, this. If you meet resistance just stop and switch to the other end of the steelbook (top side to the bottom side, for example). One side usually comes off pretty easily, while the other can be more difficult.

And you should use an expired card. Removing plates on one steelbook is fine. But if you get into the practice of repairing or modifying steelbooks then you might eventually ruin the card.

Reactions: Flloydo