Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

Evil Dead Rises.jpg

Evil Dead Rise Open.jpg Evil Dead Rise inside.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm not the best front art, but I do like the added cheese grater on the spine.

Not a fan of no title on the front, even though there is space to add one to the art used. They should add the title on a transparent o-ring slipcover - then it can 'rise' as you slide it upwards (like in the film)

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Don't like quote on the back, but the rest looks okay (no more, no less). I agree it would be better with a title on the front. Assuming the US gets a steelbook release it'll be different artwork. So, hopefully it'll have a title.

Wow, this sucks bloody glass pieces she was chewing - bare shiny metal on the front, no title, and as far as I'm concerned blank back. Only the inside is OK.
Can these studios get a clue? Hire literally anyone from any German mediabook company, please!

Will wait for it to be released to see the finish but I hope I can add it to the rest of the ED film steels. I like the front

Not of a fan, but I've thrown in an order with amazon for now with £5 off £15 discount and free shipping. I might cancel before release though. Not sure yet....

I really don’t like the front, it’s lazy just so they can reuse it in other regions.

Edit: I’ll still buy it though as I love the series.

Last edited:
front cover is lazy but own the others in steel so need to complete haha
if there is a different art released elsewhere then not sure if I can import and pay extra