Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 17, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

Evil Dead Rises.jpg

Evil Dead Rise Open.jpg Evil Dead Rise inside.jpg

Last edited:
Didn’t mind the film. I don’t know what else you can really do with a Evil Dead film/ story but I’d say it certainly delivers on gore. Still think the 2013 film is the best one and the most savage

Didn’t mind the film. I don’t what else you can really do with a Evil Dead film/ story but I’d say it certainly delivers on gore. Still think the 2013 film is the best one and the most savage
I really liked this. OK, it's not a continuation of the series, more set in the universe. But as a stand a stand alone horror I really liked it. And loved the nods to the other films.....

Reactions: Flloydo and milky
I really liked this. OK, it's not a continuation of the series, more set in the universe. But as a stand a stand alone horror I really liked it. And loved the nods to the other films.....
Last 20 mins is f**king crazy. Pure evil dead

Loved it. Not as scary as I thought it might be but with a constant sense of creeping dread and buckets of gore - really enjoyed it :thumbs:

(I just wish the steel was better)

Reactions: Fmac72
It’s a Warner movie.

Yes, but @samdavies was talking about the US. And there Warner has the rights, so there won’t be a Lionsgate Steelbook.

My mistake. Could've sworn it was lionsgate... the US probably won't get a steel from WB then. Looks like UK Studiocanal and FR Metropolitan are the options. Metropolitan will probably be better, assuming there's no French title lol

Reactions: astycorax
Assuming this ends up being final, the french art is the same, but with a title... spines a bit off whack with both bloody logos, but beggars can't be choosers lol probably be solid gloss too.

Evil-Dead-Rise-steelbook-FR.jpg

Wow, so the French release is with an English title, while UK and others without, because of different language countries, like France... makes sense.
EvilDeadRiseBangsHead.gif

I had to make this gif myself, as I didn't find one.

Also, UK mock up looks like it has a brushed metal effect which isn't present in the French one...
That's just cheap naked metal, while the french might have full layer of paint.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Wow, so the French release is with an English title, while UK and others without, because of different language countries, like France... makes sense.
EvilDeadRiseBangsHead.gif

I had to make this gif myself, as I didn't find one.

That's just cheap naked metal, while the french might have full layer of paint.
The UK not having a title shouldn't have anything to do with other countries not having an English title, as it's a UK only release by studiocanal. They've just chosen not to title it for whatever reason they find best lol You're thinking of WWA releases, by disney etc.. Metropolitan pretty much always have titles on their steels, the language wholly depends on the film.

Reactions: Lenny Nero