Multi Evolve SE (FuturePak)(Game Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 17, 2013
Cologne, Germany
PLATFORM: PS4, Xbox One

Edit 10.02.: it turned out as a metalpak :-(

Possible Steelbook, Special Edition Exclusive for certain Retailers

Evolve_SpecialEdition.png

http://www.game.co.uk/en/evolve-special-edition-324312/?merchname=hubEvolve-_-editions-_-EvolveSEPS4

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems as it's not a steelbook. Only a metalpak :-(

Go to 1:18

How sad the artwork looks really good and i'd love to have a steelbook. Due to the fact that the number of metalpaks is slowly growing i'm a bit torn between starting to collect them or to go on in staying away from the garbage. Argh

Last edited:
It seems as it's not a steelbook. Only a metalpak :-(

Go to 1:18

How sad the artwork looks really good and i'd love to have a steelbook. Due to the fact that the number of metalpaks is slowly growing i'm a bit torn between starting to collect them or to go on in staying away from the garbage. Argh

Theyre not garbage though....

And its a Futurepak not a metalpak, so better finish, stronger metal, weightier etc etc

Theyre not garbage though....

And its a Futurepak not a metalpak, so better finish, stronger metal, weightier etc etc

Futurepak/metalpak that's quibble. Maybe now they're not as worse than they were before but it's still no comparison to a steelbook. It's just a bad copy and doesn't feel worthy. I saw the comparison video of one of their company there he explain the futurepaks 'benefits' you mentioned too. I'm not convinced. At latest than you open them it's inferior. And the newest feature with the 'sound' is a bad joke. I think it's speak for itself that they have to rename their product. Poor quality => poor image.

Of course one may argue about preferences and personal opinion excessively - or not at all.

Futurepak/metalpak that's quibble. Maybe now they're not as worse than they were before but it's still no comparison to a steelbook. It's just a bad copy and doesn't feel worthy. I saw the comparison video of one of their company there he explain the futurepaks 'benefits' you mentioned too. I'm not convinced. At latest than you open them it's inferior. And the newest feature with the 'sound' is a bad joke. I think it's speak for itself that they have to rename their product. Poor quality => poor image.

Of course one may argue about preferences and personal opinion excessively - or not at all.

Edit - cba :happy:

Last edited: