F9: The Fast Saga (aka Fast & Furious 9) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 1, 2021
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $44.98

521416-Product-1-I-637601338768890626_9abda76d-fcd6-4b52-bf62-4eb5f8225a39_1000x1000.jpg

Not sure if it's going to be a worldwide thing, but the Australian steelbook doesn't have any inside artwork... WTF? :rofl:

The US one is the same. This entire matching wave in the US/CA doesn't have interior art.

The Fast8 steel (from the same wave, except it has the fast8 title instead of "the fate..") did pop up in Germany with inside art though.

This made me think this version (which is also available in Germany and Italy, possibly spain and France too tbc) may come with interior art. Having my doubts now AUS doesn't :banghead:

Actually, the title is different on the EU releases again this time. Its "fast and furious 9" over here, rather than "F9" that it was in AUS, Asia and US/CA. So I still have hope it'll have interior art..

41UgdjzpZ9L._AC_SY580_.jpg

Just received mine today ~ just like the movie, it's missing any internal artwork.

AMIRITE??

ZomboMeme 13092021221212.jpg

Actually, the title is different on the EU releases again this time. Its "fast and furious 9" over here, rather than "F9" that it was in AUS, Asia and US/CA. So I still have hope it'll have interior art..

View attachment 517163
This steelbook is actually different to the pic in the OP too. Doesn't have 'The Directors Cut' which is on the actual steelbook (and in the pic below).

521416-Product-1-I-637635948501437206_900x.jpg

Is this the only steelbook design for F9 so far? If so, I might give it a miss....

This steelbook is actually different to the pic in the OP too. Doesn't have 'The Directors Cut' which is on the actual steelbook (and in the pic below).

View attachment 517171

Is this the only steelbook design for F9 so far? If so, I might give it a miss....
Yep, the US and aisa had the "directors cut" motif hard printed. It's not out in the EU yet, so we can't be 100% if it's actually going to be different, or if it's just a wrong mockup etc..

No there is one other, but it's much worse imo, and matches the EU wave. Currently available on amazon UK, it'll probably surface in France/spain too if this one doesn't.

41dheVvebPS._AC_SY350_.jpg

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Yep, the US and aisa had the "directors cut" motif hard printed. It's not out in the EU yet, so we can't be 100% if it's actually going to be different, or if it's just a wrong mockup etc..

No there is one other, but it's much worse imo, and matches the EU wave. Currently available on amazon UK, it'll probably surface in France/spain too if this one doesn't.

View attachment 517173

I don't believe the F9 SteelBook has been released in Canada and the U.S. yet. Canada shows a release date of September 21st. Have you seen actual in hand pictures or videos?

I don't believe the F9 SteelBook has been released in Canada and the U.S. yet. Canada shows a release date of September 21st. Have you seen actual in hand pictures or videos?
I've seen pictures of the US release floating around on fb or insta somewhere recently if I recall, which is exactly the same as this Australian release. US/CA release date isn't until next week, but I assume someone must've had an early copy.

Last edited: