game set in? and why.

Terms

Worldwide Entry
1 post per member
Winner pays shipping
Winner chosen at random.org
Ends 26th Feb

GOOD LUCK!

Cool giveaway! Have not even played this yet, but seen footage of the game of course.

Fallout really needs wastelands, and all are set in America.
So for America I'd say Florida, it's quiet diverse, Disney World / Spanish elements / Big city / Swampland.
If in Europe I'd say France, it used to rely on 90% nuclear generated energy. The city of Paris has a lot of history and historic buildings. And outside it has a lot of forests.

Thanks for the great giveaway, @Snollygoster :) I would love to see a New Fallout set to my own country: Norway. From fjords and sea to high Mountains.. it seems Perfect to explore Fallout-style :)

Thank you for the giveaway....

Maybe Texas, pretty wide spread area, in the world, Russia, start from Chernobyl....

I think a winter setting would be cool, so I'm going with Anchorage, Alaska. Thanks for the great giveaway, man! :)

Gifu Japan. So I could go and see what the steelbooks in my house end up looking like after the fallout! Lol :rofl:

Thanks for another amazing giveaway :thumbs:

I would like to see a game set in the entire state of West Virginia, because apparently no video games have been set here, or so I am told.