Bottleneck Gallery Fantastic Mr Fox by Tyler Stout

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Capture1.PNG

All signs point to yes according to Twitter and EB...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 802
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 805
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 846
Last edited by a moderator:
@Liftid yes if you have a screening ticket and lined up to buy the reg you would end up with both, if you just lined up you will end up with just the reg

I think the reg is stunning! I'm not so sure about the variant though, it looks like a colour inverter app was used when taking a pic of the regular.

@justboy I think upon first looking at both the regular catches your eye because the colors fit in much better with the movie. However the variant catches your eye when you start seeing the extra metallics that went into them. It works if you give it an extra look, especially in person.

but I also certainly understand why the reg is more popular

Stout Lottery :sing: @apsmith21 @C2V3N @justboy @garabe @Liftid @Noodles @C.C. 95 @Alistair G

greetings human presence.

I'm selling my Fantastic Mr Fox poster via email lottery, everyone who enters will be eligible. For those of you interested in purchasing a Fantastic Mr Fox handbill, please go here.

The lottery will be closed by 9PM Wednesday, December 14th, Pacific Standard Time.

Sarah will pick from the email entries and send out emails Wednesday, December 14th, hopefully by 12PM PST. For updates, check tstout.com.

[email protected] by 9AM PST Wednesday, December 14th ---- you can put Fox in the subject line, or leave it blank. We don't read the emails, Sarah just goes through and selects people randomly. No need to write more than your Name and Shipping address.

RULES

1. Only submit your name once, via email. Your address must be your Paypal shipping address as well as your shipping address. If you get chosen and try to change the address, we'll assume you've submitted many entries under multiple addresses and you'll be disqualified.

2. If your name is submitted more than once, you'll be disqualified. If your address is submitted more than once, you'll be disqualified.

3. If you purchase under a different name than the name you submitted, you'll be refunded and disqualified. If you are not picked at all, yet someone gives you a link and you purchase the poster, you'll be refunded and disqualified. Sarah checks each order against those picked, and refunds those not picked. We usually have a few rounds of people picked, so there's always a chance if you're not picked in round 1, you could be picked in a later round.

- If you're picked, you can choose to purchase either 1 regular or 1 variant (as long as copies are available). You cannot purchase both. If you do, you'll be refunded on both.

Posters will be $65 for the regular, $110 for the variant. Plus shipping.

That is all. Email your shipping address, sit back and relax. Those picked Wednesday will be notified via email, and given a specific amount of time to purchase a print. If they choose not to, new people will be picked.

If you do have questions, email them to info at tstout.com - but only questions. lotto entries must go to the [email protected] address.

regular

variant

with that, happy lotto entering, good luck to everyone and most of all, happy holidays. a time of miracles!

I saw the email but big thanks for reminding me @dan8885 . Just entered. I enjoy that they do this lottery system (will enjoy more if I happen to win one ;) )

Good luck everyone. I think I'd go for regular mostly for the price of it this time of year were I to come up trumps.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885