Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
So we won't know if edition ppl bought is gonna be released with discs until announcement that it's ready to go?
Huh...

I was just going to copy that word puke here too...
So many useless words, but I guessed right from the first moans that it was going to be pretty much 'bla-bla, we quality, we rule, problems-delays, boo-hoo, no discs for you. Maybe some, if we get them, later, mañana, but you pay more!
Oh, and we'll launch another best-awesome-top-super-cool crap, but not for movies...

'Cause we hungry, and need money.

Carlo took all our lunch money.
We swear!

All I got from that was 'blah, blah, blah'...
And they obviously expect customers to take pity on them and think 'oh, that's ok then, you can hold on to our money for even longer'...
People have preordered in good faith and are simply receiving shoddy service and should , at the very least, be offered the choice of holding out for longer or having a full refund...

I think they're trying to lull everyone into a false sense of security by talking bo##ocks, quite frankly...
Yeah, it's bull$#!t 'corporate talk' filtered through a foreign language and translated back. :D

So is Scott Pilgrim now going to be discless even though it was supposed to have discs when I paid for it..... :confused:
Everything is now going to be discless, besides those that they already bought discs for...
I've said before, that either there's a problem with the most incompetent printing manufacturers ever, which they do seem to have also, or they can't get discs from the studios.
WHY they can't get discs for supposedly licensed titles they don't say....

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

...maybe they'll be able to release more titles, quicker, and most importantly, with designs they and we want, like those unapproved earlier Untouchables, and maybe finish the Alien and other franchises.
This whole industry segment is quickly turning into semi-legal 'customs', so this forum not listing KOSM's and other such releases will probably have to adjust in the very near future.

A lot of the message comes off a little insulting to customers that have been waiting a year+.

Also a bit frustrating getting emails like the below so frequently that aren’t actually updates:

IMG_5121.jpeg

Reactions: leelee17
So they 're talking about pressure and demands being placed on them... by who?
They're the ones placing pressure on themselves by not following through on long overdue releases , leaving buyers hanging...
Its not like their releases are delayed by days or weeks, we're talking months or even a couple of years, with buyers having paid up front for them..
Why anyone bothers with them anymore baffles me...

I placed an order for 3 FACs in stock on their website, they shipped it within 2 days, so someone's alive there...

I've read it 3 times now and still don't know what they're waffling on about.

Man, I read it in my native Czech language and even I didnt understand it! It´s one big jibberish right there! It´s written so badly with lot of useless crap.

My overall take on that is they will focus on NO MOVIE RELATED products in a future, after they will release all those delayed FAC´s ( I think they will still be with the discs, but I wouldnt put my hand into a fire for it lol)

I wonder what´s the new "projects" will be lol, I think it will be some total overpriced crap, but really I cant imagine what it is since it shouldnt be cinematic related

Thank you for your understanding, cooperation, support, and time.

With warm regards,
JC for the FA and BB team
Really?
Customers have no say regarding the holdups and shoddy service...
So, the editions which actually will include discs will now be more expensive?
Plus, if customers have paid for editions which should have originally Included discs but will now be receiving them discless then they should be entitled to a full refund as Filmarena clearly won't be providing the product as originally listed...