Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (GAME Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 7, 2019
Released: June 10, 2021
Purchase: GAME UK
Price: £69.99

FF7RI_Beauty.jpg

@Coolsambob I am going to do the same. I can't afford to spend another 70 just for the steelbook. Game might not even sell that well considering not everyone has a PS5 console and people already played FF7 Remake before. I reckon it will be on eBay eventually or GAME might just drop it in price if it doesn't sell well.

Reactions: Coolsambob
@Coolsambob I am going to do the same. I can't afford to spend another 70 just for the steelbook. Game might not even sell that well considering not everyone has a PS5 console and people already played FF7 Remake before. I reckon it will be on eBay eventually or GAME might just drop it in price if it doesn't sell well.

That's what I'm hoping. I have stuck in an order though, just in case. I'm so weak.

Reactions: Thoth
Doesn't this version include the Yuffie DLC?

It does, but I doubt people who already played the game would spend 70 for the DLC alone. And to be honest it will probably be available to grab online from the store separately.
i bought 2 copies of the deluxe edition and will buy 2 copies of intergrade. that's just for my sealed collection. i rather spend 70 more bucks to play it again on ps5 and the new content than spend a penny for a digital version.

retail disc FTW!!!

i bought 2 copies of the deluxe edition and will buy 2 copies of intergrade. that's just for my sealed collection. i rather spend 70 more bucks to play it again on ps5 and the new content than spend a penny for a digital version.

retail disc FTW!!!

I know what you mean mate, but you are a collector. Majority of gamers don't really care about the steelbook bit other than selling it off on eBay to offset the game price.

What I really wonder though, is steelbook going to come sealed or is it going to come as an unsealed addition to the game?

I know what you mean mate, but you are a collector. Majority of gamers don't really care about the steelbook bit other than selling it off on eBay to offset the game price.

What I really wonder though, is steelbook going to come sealed or is it going to come as an unsealed addition to the game?

Game ones usually come unsealed alongside the game in my experience.

I think I'm going to just buy it on Ebay when it releases

Although I hate the fact they shoved Yuffie into Midgar

They could have just done a side story with Biggs, Wedge and Jessie if they wanted but I think a game that's going to have multiple parts because they've clearly stretched it out shouldn't have DLC, they should just put their resources to the next game.

I told myself I wasn't going to do it, but I caved and preordered this from GameStop. I never actually bought FFVII-R during the first go around (although I have the game free from PS+ on PS4, LOL), so I attempt to justify my preorder by saying that I'm paying $10 for the steelbook, $20 for the DLC, and a modest discounted price of $40 for the game on disc which I could always trade in later should I choose.

It does appear Square Enix is offering this steelbook through its online store as a preorder incentive as well, so it could potentially wind up as a Member Reward item later on (or so overproduced that it's still offered during holiday sales).

Well, I am glad I decided to preorder this after all. Looks quite nice. I heard reports that many GameStops were receiving scratched steelbooks, but thankfully the one I got is undamaged.

Amateur photography for those interested:

FFVIIR Intergrade - GS - 1.jpg FFVIIR Intergrade - GS - 2.jpg

FFVIIR Intergrade - GS - 3.jpg