London, UK
fnac 2.png

Blu-Ray section http://video.fnac.com/s26302/Blu-Ray#bl=MMvi

Please share any info :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
Is their customer service and packaging still horrible in 2019? :D
Has anyone ordered from FNAC recently?

I ordered a Collector's Edition from FNAC.PT but it's for Death Stranding so still few months left until release. I am worried also about customer support as I really don't want my item to be damaged and then fight to get a refund. Might cancel before it released, will see how market goes in UK with this game until then.

@apsmith21 @Wreck

Have you guys ever heard of having to get Law Enforcement involved or filing an Internet Crime report for missing steelbooks?

I made some posting here about missing steels from my FNAC order (linked below). FNAC kept on saying the Refund was processing / pending and to be patient. I gave them a couple weeks and then made a PayPal claim. PP said they received the seller's info on Feb 8th and were investigating and then today I get this email:
To continue with this investigation, a report must be filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization. You may choose to contact your local law enforcement agency (such as your local police or sheriff's department) or you may choose to file a report with any other governmental agency of your choice.
Examples of such agencies could include:
  • The Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov)
  • Your state's Consumer Protection office
  • Your state police
  • A Federal law enforcement agency such as the FBI or Postal Inspection Service
  • A report to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) isn’t acceptable for this document request

FYI I took pictures of the box before I opened it, and supplied those to FNAC and Paypal just for proof of how damaged it was and how DHL had taped it up.

@wjasoncul sounds like paypal is wanting to get you to do a police report. Kind of like what you may do if something was stolen from your front yard and then you needed a police report just to get the claim on insurance. Makes me think paypal is wanting that maybe because their tracking shows delivered so maybe from their backend for them to get insurance to cover they need documentation. Wild guess. That or they deal with more fraud so they do that to also thwart those not willing to go through that hoop. Sounds like a hassle that's for sure. Sorry to hear that bud.

Reactions: wjasoncul
Am I being stupid or does FNAC not have the UK in its list of countries to ship to when you go to place an order?

Do they not ship to the UK?

@blusteel980 It should be fine, as long as your address is complete. They ship with DHL most times internationally so DHL would call you if there was anything off with the address when delivering.