Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
fnac 2.png

Blu-Ray section http://video.fnac.com/s26302/Blu-Ray#bl=MMvi

Please share any info :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marina Blue
How hard is it to get a full refund from this company? Just received an item today (packed ok) it was meant to be New/Sealed but the shrink is all torn and the box has loads of scuffs and scratches!! :(

I've filed a refund request, will it be a long drawn out process?

The worst customer service. I often get an amaray before returning and receiving the steelbook in question. 40min on the phone. Nobody knows what a steelbook.

How does the pricing for fnac works?

For example, Interstellar boxset is 39.99 euro with 10 euro rebate sticker..will you be able to use that or only Fnac members? Thank you.

Last edited:
How does the pricing for fans works?

For example, Interstellar boxset is 39.99 euro with 10 euro rebate sticker..will you be able to use that or only Fnac members? Thank you.

Only FNAC card holders...And is not an immediate reduction on the item...Added to your account...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531
Thanks G! so eventually you will be able to use it on another item in the future?

Correct! BUT, beware of ordering Steelbooks....very likely to arrive damaged! For boxsets, fine from my experience...Oh, don't expect any padding in the outer box...

@C.C. 95 I haven't ordered from them myself. I have a couple of friends who do order from them though, and they haven't complained yet. Make of that what you wish. :)

Oh yeak, Fnac.com is an horrible retailer.
I'm french & i'm forced to pick my items up on stores to avoid damages.
No one cares about package control.
To be refund that's the worst ! 9 months (!) to solve a problem about a comic book.
In stores, sellers never say hello.
I miss Virgin !

Good luck to all of you and avoid if you can !

My big problem with FNAC is that I cannot find a d***ed email for customer service. Only a phone number, which I'd rather not use. Their support section is a nightmare of deeply hierarchical topics (the electronic equivalent of a Russian doll :D). Clearly designed by an engineer with no consideration of the user at the other end of the pipe. And good luck getting to details and status of orders more than 6 months old (you can get to them but in a very roundabout way - don't ask me how, I can't remember, got to mine by accident :rofl:). Having read of other people's experiences, I don't feel like a nit saying all that.

I got a couple of items from them including steelbooks. Steelbooks arrived undamaged so that was a plus but a limited collector's item (Perfect Blue Collector's Edition) was packaged without padding and it's shrink wrap was ripped to shreds in transit with some minor damage to the item itself. It was not bad enough to warrant an exchange but still a bit of padding would have been advisable. Where I needed their help was with Dragon Ball Z Gold Box, which was repeatedly delayed so the order was over a year old by release date and the credit card I'd used had expired. Well, even though I updated the credit card information, the order still would not process. So, I jumped on the website to try and get some support and ... I hit a figurative wall of incomprehensible nightmare of navigation. :censored::blackeye::grumpy::vomit: In the end, it was not worth the hassle and I did not have time to use their CS phone number (given the time difference and my work schedule), so I just went with Amazon FR for my DBZ fix.

Oh, although I had ordered Perfect Blue and DBZ to ship together, they shipped separately when DBZ was delayed, so that was another plus.

Phew, that was a long post... I am exhausted... :LOL: