Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 29, 2020
Purchase links: Powerhouse Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited edition of 5,000 copies - 80-page book - Region B Locked

193_FORCE_10_slipcase_3D_72dpi_RGB_transp_720x.png

Last edited:
Release date is not until Monday June 29th

Amazon will start to take payment on Sat/Sun/Mon with dispatch just after that's normal with Amazon UK
Most in UK get delivery for release date with Amazon

Everywhere else posts before, Amazon are a business i wont be using no more.

Just got mine through the post. (I think that's the first time I've ever got a release early!) First indicator, so I don't know if they are usually like this, but I'm amazed at the high quality. Have to say though, I'm disappointed that Carl Weathers isn't on the artwork, I though perhaps his character was underneath the cardboard slip, but sadly not. Can't wait to rewatch this one now.

Just got mine through the post. (I think that's the first time I've ever got a release early!) First indicator, so I don't know if they are usually like this, but I'm amazed at the high quality. Have to say though, I'm disappointed that Carl Weathers isn't on the artwork, I though perhaps his character was underneath the cardboard slip, but sadly not. Can't wait to rewatch this one now.

I always buy direct from indicator and I have always got the releases early with excellent packaging.

I also suggest getting their "Beast Must Die" set. It's from a brand new scan and it shows. The film has always looked rough on Home video and TV. This new pressing is a genuine new restoration and not from an old master.

Don't start that about Carl Weathers you'll have the "Black Lives Matter" group wanting the set banned and protests outside Indicator's offices.....

I think it's what made me notice his absence, as he is a main character. Not anything to do with Indicator as it looks like they've used probably the most famous movie poster, (which does look great, and my only knowledge of this film comes from when I saw it last which was on VHS, probably 15+ years ago so I didn't realise this was classic artwork). Carl Weathers is on the cover of the reversible inside cover which has other artwork, (which has a few other notable main characters absent).

Last edited:
Still lists the Force 10 from Navarrone Limited edition with full slip, blu ray and booklet at £22.50. Bare bones blu is at 12.31.

Is this some price point that is upcoming and currently unknown to the public?
Amazon often do big price drops at random times during the day on some releases
You can easily miss out on a price drop as some only last a few min
Prices can change to different price a few times on same day

This was available at £12.42 on Friday at one stage but price then changed to higher price shortly after

Powerhouse films not done a standard edition yet that happens when the limited edition sells out
The other Blu-ray listings on Amazon are the USA releases

The price on Amazon UK at the moment is £19.99 that may change to lower or higher price at any stage

Reactions: jaws finatic