Four Foot One's Plain Archive Collection

04852031-849F-491F-BDFC-24AD0E1F8F95.jpeg
CCC54056-4A4E-42FF-B841-21882326D19A.jpeg
All thanks will be greatly appreciated.

Paul.

Last edited:
Whoa....that carpet is really red.

Oh, and the collection is impressive! You may be a new recruit, but that collection is one of the bigger ones on here. (Did you really take several hundred photos?!) Thanks for showing your collection!

Reactions: Four Foot One
Whoa....that carpet is really red.

Oh, and the collection is impressive! You may be a new recruit, but that collection is one of the bigger ones on here. (Did you really take several hundred photos?!) Thanks for showing your collection!

Thanks a lot for the comments! Happy to show the collection. Hoping to add another 4 tonight!

There's currently an 8 foot x 12 foot section missing from the red carpet outside the Odeon Leicester Square cinema, since the last movie premiere :) Red carpets recommended for loft conversions & blu ray display purposes only. NOT recommended for living rooms, dining rooms, hallways or bedrooms :LOL:

I took a lot of photos. Still trying to get used to my new camera. Probably would help if I read the instructions!

New Addition - Arrived direct from Propaganda

Great quality, sold out on Plain Archive website. Bought direct from Propaganda last Tuesday. $14 for poster + $20 EMS shipping, received today.

View attachment 152407

View attachment 152411

Also bought the following. Great poster for great movie:

View attachment 152416

Updated - If you haven't thanked the 1st post yet, feel free to head back up top & help me get the award - Only 10 to go :thumbs::

View attachment 154150 View attachment 154151 View attachment 154153 View attachment 154152View attachment 154739

Stellar! You're one of the highest ranking members in the #PLAINarmy @Four Foot One (The Commander-In-Chief, JUNO BAEK, Will be Proud!)

Reactions: AnubisNefer