Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 29, 2022
Purchase links: Second Sight Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

FVtUNtcWQAAht_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Vader
Special Features

• Main feature presented in original UK Theatrical aspect ratio 1.66:1 and alternative full frame1.37:1
  • New audio commentary by film academic Kat Ellinger
  • Archive audio commentary by Shane Briant, Madeline Smith and Marcus Hearn
  • An Appreciation of Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell by David Huckvale
  • The Music of Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell
  • Taking Over the Asylum
  • Charming Evil: Terence Fisher at Hammer
  • Stills Gallery
Limited Edition Contents

• Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Graham Humphreys
  • Soft cover book with new essays by Kevin Lyons, Kelly Robinson and Emma Westwood plus production stills
  • 5 collectors' art cards
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4152

Certificate: 15

Region: B

Yep, made me VERY happy these two ( The mummy). Always, ALWAYS got time for Cushing, Lee, and their Hammer horror movies. Any body know whether these have been remastered? Or same print as previous releases? Not that it matters, tbh!

Yep, made me VERY happy these two ( The mummy). Always, ALWAYS got time for Cushing, Lee, and their Hammer horror movies. Any body know whether these have been remastered? Or same print as previous releases? Not that it matters, tbh!
Guessing they'll be the same as the icon blu's. I never did own those but I hear the transfers are good and, more importantly, Frankenstein and the monster from hell should be completely uncut

Reactions: Vegano
Guessing they'll be the same as the icon blu's. I never did own those but I hear the transfers are good and, more importantly, Frankenstein and the monster from hell should be completely uncut
Yeah, i kind of thought so……but not an issue, tbh. I,ve already got “Frankenstein and the monster from hell” on the previous UK release, which has 2 or 3 discs, no qualms with the pq, and have watched several times to date, but it is one of those that i’ll endlessly rewatch in the future……it’s up there as one of my favourite Hammer horrors. And i’m sure that it’s completely uncut, so i am expecting this to be the same…..uncut. I’ve seen bits of “The mummy” and, of course, like what i saw, and being as it’s Cushing……Lee…….Hammer…….basically, a done deal.