Purchase links: A - B - C
Price: €26.99
Notes: Collectors Edition + Booklet, A limited to 444 - B+C to 333 copies

fee_786_587_png.jpg
fee_786_587_png3.jpg
fee_786_587_png2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Lenny Nero
This movie was more promising, than it could deliver - honestly, Mean Guns were better, but I still liked it.
All covers are good, but I got the first on a German futurepak, so will try to get one of the others.

Reactions: komor
This movie was more promising, than it could deliver - honestly, Mean Guns were better, but I still liked it.
All covers are good, but I got the first on a German futurepak, so will try to get one of the others.
I liked the movie and gave it a second watch - it´s genious in an own way. The warehouse shootout is very nice and I think the movie and the intention to be relatively simple was on purpose to have the effect, that it´s some kind of 70s Action-movie shot for TV.
I also got the slipcover from the states, that has another cover. Here it is cover c, that I like the most. The earlier futurepak I also have and think it´s one of the best looking ones from the Filmconfect-sereis, which wasn´t continued at some point. They had pre-orders for other ones like Millers Crossing and Raising Arizona, but canceled them later and stopped all releases.

Last edited:
There is also a new Mediabook for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas with 3 cover-variants, but I do not make a thread, because the remastered version from Arrow is not on bord. It´s a reissue with the older Master and is one of the many Mediabooks Universal floods the market with at the time. The covers look good, especially the painted one, which was used for the steelbook release. The Mediabook treatment looks much better imo.
The first Universal Mediabooks were Repo Men (5 covers) and The Dead Don´t Die (4 covers).

Attachments

• 1646507980942.png
    1646507980942.png
    883.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 1646508001201.png
    1646508001201.png
    629.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 1646508016954.png
    1646508016954.png
    508.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
There is also a new Mediabook for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas with 3 cover-variants, but I do not make a thread, because the remastered version from Arrow is not on bord. It´s a reissue with the older Master and is one of the many Mediabooks Universal floods the market with at the time. The covers look good, especially the painted one, which was used for the steelbook release. The Mediabook treatment looks much better imo.
The first Universal Mediabooks were Repo Men (5 covers) and The Dead Don´t Die (4 covers).
Yeah, I've preordered The Dead Don't Die, the one with Bill Murray.
The second Fear and Loathing cover also was on the steelbook, the pop-art minimal series.
Don't have the first drawn one, might get that, but don't like the Universal mediabook covers overall.

Reactions: komor