Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes a booklet

Free-Guy-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: poldergal
They don't deliver to the UK! I hope Zavvi release this or there is a group buy??

They do ship to the UK; you need to select "Royaume Uni." But I'd be shocked if there won't be a UK release, so you may want to wait. Or order from FNAC and cancel it when a UK edition comes available (they don't charge your card/PayPal until shortly before they ship).

FNAC deliver to UK.
Had many deliveries to UK from FNAC
Don't know what you are on about
They don't anymore.... Cant see it in the list of countries. Perhaps somebody could be so kind to explain how to do it.... Unless you don't know what I'm talking about

They don't anymore.... Cant see it in the list of countries. Perhaps somebody could be so kind to explain how to do it.... Unless you don't know what I'm talking about
Just went on FNAC
It is letting me order this very steel book for delivery to UK

I know thats what everyone is saying. What I'm asking is how are you doing it?? I cant see UK in the list of delivery location
Thats because UK, UNITED KINGDOM or GREAT BRITAIN are all English words lol this is a French website, so applicable country's will be in the native french equivalent. Which in this case is "Royaume Uni". Somebody said that further up bud :thanks:

Regardless though, is this a 100% pointless purchase for you, zavvi will definitely have it. It just probably won't go live until a few weeks before release like every other disney steel of late.

Reactions: Kosm
Best Buy USA is getting the same SteelBook on October 12th as a US exclusive.

They're also getting a US exclusive of another 4K Terminator 2 SteelBook in November. The artwork is pretty extreme.
It's a love it or hate it SteelBook.