Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
It is but some pre-orders are up on eBay for items that are due to be released in 6+ months which is worse because you also lose PayPal protection.
Some sellers don't really bother about the policies lol
I've never pre-ordered from there so never had the issue but then saying that there are currently a few that I have my eye on that only ebay have at the moment and they ain't due out till March :LOL: :wow:

There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.
I'm new to the Funko Pop scene. I was gifted my first one 2 months ago and it just took off from there. I've had a lot of fun collecting them and I wanted to share my collection with others that enjoy the hunt and chase, no pun intended, as much as I do.

Attachments

• media0.jpg
    media0.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: Robles
I'm new to the Funko Pop scene. I was gifted my first one 2 months ago and it just took off from there. I've had a lot of fun collecting them and I wanted to share my collection with others that enjoy the hunt and chase, no pun intended, as much as I do.
Hey, first off welcome to HDN :D
Great collection, I see a few signed ones in there. Who signed them?

I have 2 Venomized Thanos 1 signed by Sam De La Rosa and the other by Isaac Singleton Jr. I have an Olaniyan Thurman signed Venomized Groot as well as the Venomized Rocket and X-23 both signed by Sam De La Rosa and he sketches his original artwork on them as well. Theres a Mark Steger signed Harold for Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark and a Katie Leigh signed Dreamland Dumbo. All of these have a COA

Attachments

• Screensho.jpg
    Screensho.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20220128-224509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220128-224509_Chrome.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Wow
Reactions: Robles
I have 2 Venomized Thanos 1 signed by Sam De La Rosa and the other by Isaac Singleton Jr. I have an Olaniyan Thurman signed Venomized Groot as well as the Venomized Rocket and X-23 both signed by Sam De La Rosa and he sketches his original artwork on them as well. Theres a Mark Steger signed Harold for Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark and a Katie Leigh signed Dreamland Dumbo. All of these have a COA
WOW man, some start to a collection :D
Apart from the Venomized stuff do you have any other lines you're thinking of collecting?