Funny/Awesome Movie Related Videos!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I just wanted to create a thread where we can share videos that are not official trailers or featurettes :thumbs:
Anything funny/awesome/fan made but film related! HAVE FUN! :woot:

hdn film reel.jpg

popcorn2.gif

I am, yeah. Playing it on my Xbox One. I love it! Sure, it can become a little repetitive (more-so when you're going at it solo), but when you have a good groove going with your teammates, it's a lot of fun. The graphics are absolutely gorgeous! There's nothing cooler than flying around in a gun battle, overheating, free-diving into a lake to cool off, soaring through the lake underwater (while wildlife swims by you), flying back up into the air behind your enemies, and taking them out -- all in one seamless flow. It's nuts! I feel like Iron Man flying around on Pandora from Avatar. ...And this is from a guy who generally loathes online games.
Yea that's mostly the consensus. It's lot of fun, especially the Iron Man part. But it's gets repetitive after because you can apparently level up a lot faster compared to other games. Finding a good team is also a 50/50 luck (like all multiplayer games). Would you say its worth the full price? Personally, I think i'll wait for the 20-30 range. By that time they will probably fix some of those glitches plus there should be lot more content to not feel repetitive. Because I really wanna fly around like Iron Man :cool:

You can pretty much say that about any genre or angle, though. There's no more original ideas -- only original voices and the way they tell a story. For me, Blomkamp is a breath of fresh air for the sci-fi/warfare genre that's been kinda sleeping since the early 90s. It really all depends on what you personally like. For me, I personally like the genre/angle.
He's a vey talented director. But a very bad writer. He should leave the script/story to other people.
ONLY District 9 rates for me.
(Come to think of it - maybe he should stay away from casting too:LOL: His casting of a South African Rap group in Chappie will go down as one of the most bizzare casting blunders in modern film history).