Future Man-Cave (Basement)

yes i know wire management and some other stuff .... but im still like just moved in and setting stuff up .... so give me time. ;)

IMG_4923.jpg

IMG_4926.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4939.JPG

IMG_4924.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Im just like :drool: looking at the last two posts.

Love the signed steels, love the Hulk setup with the statue and Kevin Taylor print repping' it behind it, love the Iron Man statue :)drool: again), love the Django prints (in-fact all the prints), love the sports section and MJ's. Love everything except the Texans... all I gotta' say is Go Patriots :p Naw, the Texans stuff looks good too :thumbs:

Planning on finishing up the unfinished stuff (basement, I guess?)?

Last edited:
the cave is ever evolving ... many things not in final resting places ....

like hulk and colossus are just there cause i got no place at the mo' ...

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Awesome update Wreck! Looks really nice! :)

Looking forward to see the finished result!

How are you going to fix the ceiling?

in the main room downstairs the ceiling is fixed .... as for the other room with the wooden supports im not currently going to do anything as I didnt buy this house ... should that ever happen I might finish up the entire basement. But for now those rafters will make it very easy to hang "The Bat" should I decide to purchase that from Hot Toys once released.

ive found a coffee table which will work with my tumbler ... but its $269 so waiting on the right moment. ;p

Wreck, I have subscribed. Now that is a man cave!

I am especially impressed by the number of discs you have, and the Iron Man statue to the left of your TV. Would you please provide more info on that statue - where you got it, etc? It's simply awesome. How big is it, actually? Is that a quarter-scale?

Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see more pics!

Last edited: