FuturePak Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
With more and more FuturePaks coming out I guess we should set up a separate thread for price drops and stock alerts

I couldn't see a thread for it already so hopefully this is the right place ;)

Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale.

PS - Maybe if we get enough deals etc posted then this thread could be stickied to make it easier to find

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

To start things off...

These have had a good drop in price down to £10.97 from Fox Direct!!

Fight Club (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak)

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak)

:thumbs:

Attachments

• price drop1.jpg
    price drop1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 404
Last edited by a moderator:
for uk members only?? cant order ..
okay but my name in the gb..hopefully it works ;)

Last edited:
Surprised at apes and fight club reducing I'm guessing because people already had the steelbook

I welcome this thread and have subscribed. There are many titles available on FuturePak which aren't available on steelbook. Also, where titles are duplicated, the artwork is often different and worthy of a double dip. I'm not going to be so blinkered as to ignore these just because they're not steelbooks. Even FuturePaks are superior to the standard plastic Amaray cases.

Out of interest, I know that myself and a few other ninjas feel the same, but are there many people who prefer this separation of the different metals? Because we buy what we like, it doesn't matter what kind it is. My/our personal preference would be to have them all lumped together, but then specified what type it is in the title.

Out of interest, I know that myself and a few other ninjas feel the same, but are there many people who prefer this separation of the different metals? Because we buy what we like, it doesn't matter what kind it is. My/our personal preference would be to have them all lumped together, but then specified what type it is in the title.

I agree with you. I'm more than happy to purchase FuturePaks, MetalPaks, Vivas, as well as Steelbooks, as an alternative to bland plastic Amaray cases. I also collect Digibooks for exactly the same reason. I fear, however, that you'll have an uphill battle on your hands as a lot of members of this forum look down on the other products as being inferior and would prefer the segregation to continue.

Reactions: satanclaus

Id imagine a high number of the "steelbooks are the best and most important thing in the world" ninjas would want you strung up for that suggestion ;)

I much prefer the other sections being away from the argumentative, often overly aggressive steelbook section for what its worth :)

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes UK Futurepak from Fox Direct is now OOS

Fight Club (Fox Direct Exclusive Blu-ray Futurepak) still available though

I'm glad I ordered "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" when I did. I held off when the price was £17.99, as I thought it too high, but put an order in on Monday after the price had dropped to £10.97. It arrived today.

Interestingly, it came in a cardboard sleeve of the same type as used by Entertainment Store, so Fox Direct appear to have listened to the complaints about their use of the A1 mailers. If only Zavvi and Amazon would do likewise.

I didn't bother with "Fight Club" as I have it on order from amazon.it along with "Prometheus" (both released on 17th July). Does anyone have any knowledge as to when the "Alien" and "X-Men" series FuturePaks, announced here as amazon.it exclusives, are likely to be released? I don't really want to import them from the US.