Gangs Of New York (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #24) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 27, 2019
Purchase links: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Box Set (Pre-order Aug 22, 2019 @ 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - check your local time here)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip) - $36.99 (Lenti A or B) - $129.99 (One Click) - $34.99 (1/4 Slip not numbered)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti A - Lenti B - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Notes: WEA, Total Print Run 3000 (One Click 300, Full Slip 700, Lenti A 700, Lenti B 700, 1/4 Slip)

67827638_338639917071369_3984414256824057856_n.jpglenti a.jpglenti b.jpgone click.jpgquarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good film alright. Watched it again recently.

I'll pass on this though I think. Too many other priorities first and I already have the Canadian steelbook.

May pick it up eventually if it gets to a price drop.

Reactions: WKRP
Looks like an improvement - albeit marginal - over the UK steelbook with less cropping of faces thanks to more overlapping but prefer the more interesting title style of the UK example:-
1565109531159.png
1565109034627.png
1565108775318.png

Just noticed the gap at the top of the Steelbook as there foreheads just fade away to nothing.

That’s terrible artwork and I will have to pass on this just like I have done with MantaLabs Seven :sorry:

Reactions: STUBANKS
I'll pass. I am still pissed off at Daniel Day-Lewis for retiring from acting much too soon.

The Most overrated actor in the history of film. :shipped:

Made 2 good films, last of the Mohicans and there will be blood. :coffee:

Laughable he retired but happy he did :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Robles and yeslek
The Most overrated actor in the history of film. :shipped:

Made 2 good films, last of the Mohicans and there will be blood. :coffee:

Laughable he retired but happy he did :thumbs:
I'd even go one further and say There Will Be Blood was his only great film. :muted:

That's not to say he isn't a fantastic actor though... I'm just not a huge fan of a lot of the films he's in.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'd even go one further and say There Will Be Blood was his only great film. :muted:

That's not to say he isn't a fantastic actor though... I'm just not a huge fan of a lot of the films he's in.

Yea I’ll accept that. Mohicans is good but it’s a bit cheesy. There will be blood is epic in every way tho. I do love that.

So I liked him as Lincoln but I found the actual film boring.

Glad your on the same page tho because I knew that comment was going to be hugely controversial but I’m just not a fan

Take it you ain't a fan then mate :whistle: :rofl:

Yea mate, just don’t do it for me (except TWBB)

Reactions: Noodles