USA
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not hugely clued up on DVD steels and couldn't find any threads for Death Race (embossed/debossed), Flammen And Citronen or Doctor Who Series 5 (debossed & numbered).

I know the G2 versions are sought after but that rarely translates to the G1 cases. Any info on these is appreciated

Steelbooks 290113 029.jpg

Steelbooks 290113 032.jpg

Steelbooks 290113 034.jpg

Steelbooks 290113 027.jpg

Steelbooks 290113 028.jpg

I just brought 2 open mint DVD steels on eBay. I made the seller cheeky bids of £2.50 & £3 and he accepted. Oh yh, the two steels are Rambo & Indian jones kingdom of crystal skull. The artwork looks the same as the high values blu ray alternatives so I consider it a good alternative. Once they arrive ill take some pics :)

600_ghostbusters_01.jpg

If anyone out there is like me and they've wanted the Time Life Steelbook exclusive of The Real Ghostbusters: The Complete Collection for a really long time but they weren't willing to dish out the insane {param}, it's now on sale for only $99.95!

ORDER LINK (U.S. Site)
ORDER LINK (Canadian Site)

It's safe to say that I just ordered mine! :LOL:

Reactions: bojee
It's a bit quiet in this part of the forum so I thought I'd liven it up a bit :D

Have officially thrown my hat into the ring collecting DVD steels - have managed to get about 15 or so thus far - that's in about 6 weeks or so and it must admit that I am enjoying the hunt immensely.

I'm lucky enough to have several stores near my work in London which appear to regularly get used stock and the occasional DVD steel.

Tonight bagged a mint sealed AvP definitive edition from the clearance section in HMV but most are used.

Will try and post some pics soon, but so far I am loving the extras most seems to have (recent blu ray releases have underwhelmed immensely in the extras dept, back catalogue and new titles with the exception of the awesome Arrow releases) but the design and feel of them is much more satisfying overall, and fewer blooming borders which seems to glut most blu rays at the mo. Nice gloss in many cases also - the Indy Jones & Crystal Skull was especially nice, as was the Iron Man DVD steel I snagged last week.

I will (like my blu ray steels) stay predominately with UK and English language issues but I know that my hunt has only just begun and it's an awful lot of fun so far.

Bring it :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: bojee