General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who have been patiently waiting for new 24x36 sleeves for your Picturesque Portfolio, comes this news from Jerry's Artomrama:

"Thank you for your email! Unfortunately Picturesque went out of business without warning, and what we have listed on the website is what we have left of their product. I am afraid we are out of that particular product.
However I have found a good website that deals with art portfolios only. If they do not have something comparable to the Picturesque, I am sure they would be able to help you find an alternative."

C'est la vie.
@Wreck , you made the right decision moving on the the Flat File!!:thumbs:

OH that sucks! The portfolios only hold 20 sleeves as it is. I have 10. Would like to get another 5 or so to at least get it filled up a bit more; anything more than that anyway and I would feel like it would be a bit too crammed. As it is with the 10 sleeves and 20 prints it is quite heavy

@Wreck ISO extra sleeves when you are ready to sell. ;)

Reactions: Man of Steel
OH that sucks! The portfolios only hold 20 sleeves as it is. I have 10. Would like to get another 5 or so to at least get it filled up a bit more; anything more than that anyway and I would feel like it would be a bit too crammed. As it is with the 10 sleeves and 20 prints it is quite heavy

@Wreck ISO extra sleeves when you are ready to sell. ;)
Well, they DID say there MAY be alternative sleeves that fit, and they would help find them. But, I'm not sure if that is just wishful thinking words placating us to keep us shopping there!

Reactions: Man of Steel
  • Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Hero Complex Gallery at Wondercon

1.JPG

niiiice. Did you tell him you was a Ninja! :p

I like that drake Pulp fiction!
Should I have? (Neal Adams or Vance?)
Would that have rung a bell with him?! I would have if he knows you and the site!!!
Vance Kelly is a super cool guy. We talked for almost an hour about the awesomeness of the 80's films (with occasional witty asides from Kevin Wilson sitting next to him!:LOL:)
@Wreck

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Bought almost 10 posters at that booth. Vance Kelly signed all his posters for me.
Some of the ones I purchased:
View attachment 303878

Also got Neal Adams to sign another Batman print for me!:thumbs:

MY PICS FROM WONDERCON:
HERE

Damn! I need those Vance Kelly Aliens and Legend prints! Were they WonderCon exclusives? HCG posted their WonderCon exclusives on the site, but those two aren't listed. ... And Vance doesn't have them for sale on his own site.

NEED!!! :drool:

Bought almost 10 posters at that booth. Vance Kelly signed all his posters for me.
Some of the ones I purchased:
View attachment 303878

Also got Neal Adams to sign another Batman print for me!:thumbs:

MY PICS FROM WONDERCON:
HERE
Damn! I need those Vance Kelly Aliens and Legend prints! Were they WonderCon exclusives? HCG posted their WonderCon exclusives on the site, but those two aren't listed. ... And Vance doesn't have them for sale on his own site.

NEED!!! :drool:

Nevermind... just found out that the Aliens is from last year. Only one on eBay for $200. (n)

Also found the Legend one for a decent price from The Floor Gallery.

HEAT is getting special screening one night only IN CONJUNCTION with Alamo Drafthouse and most all their locations are participating. So I predict HEAT mondo goodness for May 2nd. Here's to hoping!

Reactions: digitalbabe