General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an awesome print but just noticed the Aliens on the poster are actually the ones from AVP and not the Warriors Aliens from the movie. Glad i noticed this before buying as would've drove me nuts lol. Might get the Predator one, I like getting movie posters signed but the chances of getting this signed by the cast in the UK is slim

It's an awesome print but just noticed the Aliens on the poster are actually the ones from AVP and not the Warriors Aliens from the movie. Glad i noticed this before buying as would've drove me nuts lol. Might get the Predator one, I like getting movie posters signed but the chances of getting this signed by the cast in the UK is slim
Looks like the regular Xeno from Aliens to me. Explain what you mean...(n)

The type of dome/head the Aliens had in Aliens is different to the one say in Alien, Alien 3 and AVP. Those ones are more more smooth so to speak and rounded. The ones from Aliens and AVP requiem are kinda ridged for a lack of a better term.

Reactions: C.C. 95
IMG_2408.JPG

I know there's always a honeymoon phase with new frameups, but honestly think this is my favorite in my collection.

Bought this..........

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/itoya-art-profolio-presentation-books

18x24 $50 shipped. 24 pages, 48 views (prints)

Will let you know how the quality is when i receive. Thinking of clearing out some space on top of my media racks by putting those 18x24s in this instead. basically in my current set up I use a lot of the cheapie wal-mart frames just to get art "out there" to be enjoyed. and on top of my media racks is just enough room for 18x24s (no 24x36) ... and I've had what has been there for a while now .... so looking to pull those out and put in this binder and instead display some movie box set stuff that I've had tucked away in an ikea besta cabinet for a while now. Seems like a cheap way to switch some arrangements up for a fresh look in the man cave.

Bought this..........

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/itoya-art-profolio-presentation-books

18x24 $50 shipped. 24 pages, 48 views (prints)

Will let you know how the quality is when i receive. Thinking of clearing out some space on top of my media racks by putting those 18x24s in this instead. basically in my current set up I use a lot of the cheapie wal-mart frames just to get art "out there" to be enjoyed. and on top of my media racks is just enough room for 18x24s (no 24x36) ... and I've had what has been there for a while now .... so looking to pull those out and put in this binder and instead display some movie box set stuff that I've had tucked away in an ikea besta cabinet for a while now. Seems like a cheap way to switch some arrangements up for a fresh look in the man cave.

looks like something for me who has not yet managed to get one single poster framed, but I know I would mess up the posters trying to get inside

argh

looks like something for me who has not yet managed to get one single poster framed, but I know I would mess up the posters trying to get inside

argh

who knows ....... the long out of stock 24x36 was actually very easy to put posters in. this is a diff brand so we will see on the 18x24 ......... obviously also smaller so maybe at option to have me ship one to you if there arent any 18x24 ones locally or abroad cheaper. fyi

who knows ....... the long out of stock 24x36 was actually very easy to put posters in. this is a diff brand so we will see on the 18x24 ......... obviously also smaller so maybe at option to have me ship one to you if there arent any 18x24 ones locally or abroad cheaper. fyi
Still out in the desert since they stopped making the 24x36 pages for the Picturesque portfolio.
( actually, I think Picturesque stopped making the 24 x 36 portfolio altogether)
Is there no one making a portfolio to replace this one? I find it hard to believe no one is gonna fill this vacuum. I know a bunch of people in the same boat. It was the perfect solution to not having a flat file.