General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some new arrivals

1568125664208.png
1568125683946.png
1568125714143.png

Hi Everyone! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to bringing in the New Year! To celebrate the final days until 2020, we are having a New Years Sale and will be offering 20% off everything in the GMA Shop! The Sale will run now until 12/31 at 11:59 PM ET. Just use the code below at checkout. Have a happy and healthy new year!

Coupon Code: NEWYEARS20%OFF

Happy New Year!

The GMA Team

Mondo News

Over the last year or so, we’ve been quietly working on a project in the shadows that we are just about ready to unleash. On Friday, we are smashing the big red button and going live with a total refresh of our website! We have been listening to your suggestions, and after tons of research and testing (and more testing), we’re excited to deliver you a website that we hope will bring the best online Mondo experience possible.

The first obvious change is the name: mondotees.com is now mondoshop.com. As much as we love explaining, “No, t-e-e-s dot com,” we felt it was time for something a little easier to communicate, and that felt representative of who we are today. But don’t worry, we didn’t drop the domain name, so you can feel free to type mondotees.com into your browser and you’ll still arrive safely at your destination.

As far as the rest of the site, we have rebuilt it from the ground up, keeping all the stuff you know, but adding new features like enhanced search filters, laying a solid foundation that allows for deeper content and behind-the-scenes videos, as well as highly curated collections. But perhaps the biggest new feature is The Drop - a dedicated space for our limited edition stuff that makes it easier to cart and check out. Our posters will likely be the main thing that lives in The Drop, but you may also find other product types popping in from time to time (we will let you know when/if something is releasing in The Drop, so don’t worry about that). Speaking of time: We’re killing random drop times - The Drop features a countdown clock so you know exactly when the next release is happening…

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
Mondo has announced cancellation of the Godzilla show as well House Party 5 due to corona virus concerns.

Godzilla items will have an online release and saw a post from an artist his Mondo HP will be available through his store at some point.

You do know that's not from Mondo right?
No, I have no clue :spoil: and to be honest, makes no difference to me:thumbs:
@Robles glad it arrived! happy you are happy with it, all that matters!
Yeah very happy with it mate :thumbs: Definitely left me wanting more as like id said to you before the only posters/prints I had cost around £10 so this was pushing the boat out in an area that I have no clue in:spoil:

I just went for a cheapish fame in the end for now but will when I buy more purchase more expensive ones.
Thanks for all your help with this pal:thumbs: It was definitely needed:LOL::rofl:

I have an original JAWS reissue poster 27x41 that I've just recently put up. Last purchase was for a 27x40 Poseidon Adventure. Have another 27x49 frame that needs some love so I'm considering Planet of the Apes '68, Young Frankenstein, or The Thing. Trying to go for something colorful. Also have a 30x40 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid from back in the day I need to get a frame for.

I vote Young Frankenstein
Yeah, I really like that one. Planet of the Apes is in my cinematic trinity with Jaws and Poseidon Adventure, so I was initially just going to get one of those. But after thinking about it I started thinking of Young Frankenstein. The poster is awesome, and the movie is so amazing you can't help but get the positive vibe when you look at the poster. Seriously man...try to look at that poster and not smile. Only if you've never seen it can you not smile.