General Slipcover Discussion

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
NOTICE [April 3rd, 2018]:
Changing the title and idea behind this thread to General Slipcover Discussion (formerly Favorite Slipcover You Have & Rare Slip Discussion). Please, feel free to still share your favorite slipcovers, but rather than start a brand-new thread, I'm just going amalgamate the idea with this existing thread.

Thanks!

- Tridon

----------------------------------------------------------

What slip cover do you have that's your favorite? Or even one that's rare?

slip1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember owning this digipack. And when the Plain Edition first surfaced I went coocoo for cocoa puffs on that one and sold this. But it's still a beauty, especially the inside. Plain Archive is still the one to own.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
I remember owning this digipack. And when the Plain Edition first surfaced I went coocoo for cocoa puffs on that one and sold this. But it's still a beauty, especially the inside. Plain Archive is still the one to own.
Hey G welcome back :happy::thumbs:

Reactions: GVZER
Changing the title and idea behind this thread to 'General Slipcover Discussion'. Please, feel free to still share your favorite slipcovers, but rather than start a brand-new thread, I'm just going amalgamate the idea with this existing thread (especially since @PunkNinja has been the only one using it :p).

• Thanks
For anyone wondering, eOne didn't get the distribution rights to Insidious: The Last Key in Canada. That means that rather than receiving an awesome slipcover like the past three films, The Last Key was instead released by Sony with an ugly, bilingual-littered slipcover that has no special finish at all. :sick:(n)

• Helpful Post