Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Previous FAC releases that were not XL included pretty much the same extras ( both booklet and artcards) without the bulkiness.
You are getting nothing extra apart from the useless card folder + added bulk+ increased cost.
It is a shameful excuse to charge extra.

That was when there was room in the Steelbook to put cards. Now if there's a lot of discs in the Steelbook, they have no room for the cards so they do an XL slip with folder for the cards, and larger cards at that.

So what would you prefer instead of XL; no cards or less discs?

That was when there was room in the Steelbook to put cards. Now if there's a lot of discs in the Steelbook, they have no room for the cards so they do an XL slip with folder for the cards, and larger cards at that.

There is no right answer to that. We would all say something different most likely.

no discs of course! how many people actually need the damn discs. Especially when they release them 2-3 years after the movie is out

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I like having a single complete ultimate edition, much like I already have for this movie with the BluFans slip + glossy BestBuy Steelbook modded to hold all four discs.

JbSqJaVh.jpg

vxmZcwbh.jpg

s7kw3rmh.jpg

If this FilmArena slip has an amazing design I'll totally consider swapping my ultimate Steelbook into the better slip, and if it's XL I won't have to toss art cards to make it work. The BluFans slip has a nice gimmick but is pretty bland.

They also plan on a release (have for some time) of the original Predator in a FAC spec ed.
Now, whether we get waxy Ahnold, grainy Ahnold or a new 4K Ahnold, that's the coin toss....
Apparently they've received all necessary approvals though so it's a go.
When? apparently after Spidey Far From Home, whenever that releases.....