Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed this in theaters .Is it good? Looking at review aggregators, seems like nobody (not even users) like it. Wish I could rent this at Redbox to see if I want to own it.

^^ Personally, I think it was great and I'm a very long time fan of the manga and the anime.
Ignore the snowflake reviews, as some people have made an occupation out of being offended and so "white-washing" has proved to be a wonderful hate word for them to use.
There's only so much a film can cram into two hours and so this was a daunting task to say the least.
ScarJo did a great job as The Major and Kitano is well, Kitano so all good.
Special effects were top notch and they didn't go too far off the rails with the storyline.
As far as adaptations go, this is by FAR one of the better ones. :thumbs:
As I think 20 pages of comments for a release yet to go out, proves.

Get this, or some release, you'll love it. :)

^^ Personally, I think it was great and I'm a very long time fan of the manga and the anime.
Ignore the snowflake reviews, as some people have made an occupation out of being offended and so "white-washing" has proved to be a wonderful hate word for them to use.
There's only so much a film can cram into two hours and so this was a daunting task to say the least.
Special effects were top notch and they didn't go too far off the rails with the storyline.

This.

I missed this in theaters .Is it good? Looking at review aggregators, seems like nobody (not even users) like it. Wish I could rent this at Redbox to see if I want to own it.
I like the movie and the anime is one of my top 3 anime movies, so ;)

hlUkLVX.gif

Reactions: Steely-Booked
They literally white-washed the character in the third act, but whatever, I guess. And I dare the producers to try and make a sequel to this starring ScarJo, that sh*t don’t fly anymore and in the back of your head - whether you liked, loved or hated this - you know this to be true.

Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you about the current dates of the expedition and the preparation schedule of editions ahead of us.

This week we were supposed to start shipping FAC 128 SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MANIACS BOXES, but the delivery of holograms has been postponed, so far it seems to be delayed for about 14 days due to spring holidays and partly due to the beginning of spreading coronavirus to the Czech Republic and other European Union countries.

Except for the holograms, everything is ready for the MANIACS BOXES SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME.

Due to the postponement of the expedition of the SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME boxes we are also postponing the start of pre-orders and expedition of FAC #127 GHOST IN THE SHELL and FAC #129 THE ROCKETMAN editions by 14 days. We would like to have these two editions ready in the week when we launch pre-orders. We will present both these editions this week.

We originally planned to book March's capacity for the editions of BLACK BARONS #22 STEPHEN KING'S IT (1990), BB #23 STEPHEN KING'S IT (2017), BB #24 STANLEY KUBRICK'S THE SHINING, BB #25 THE EXORCIST Extended Director's Cut. Editions No. 22, 24, and 25 have been approved, edition No. 23 awaiting approval. The positive news is progress in approval of BB #7 13 HOURS: THE SECRET SOLDIERS OF BENGHAZI. This edition is not yet timelined but will be finally introduced in the coming weeks.

After the BLACK BARONS #22 - 25 premium editions, we will introduce FAC editions THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2, FAST AND FURIOUS PRESENTS: HOBBS AND SHAW, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: FALLOUT. The components of these editions have been approved and we will show them to you soon. If we manage everything right, some of these editions might go on sale in April. If there are any delays, we will start selling them in May 2020.

For technical reasons, we are postponing the release of exclusive editions PREDATOR (1987) for May / June, mainly due to the long tuning of the embossing tool and the related shift in the delivery of this exclusive SteelBook.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and support.
Stay tuned and wait for the gradual introduction of your expected editions.

Yours sincerely,
Team FA

89178857_3068407969942825_6742411339693555712_o.jpg