Ghostbusters: Afterlife (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 18, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

13479809-5474911412382856.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So seeing as the title is actually on the steelbook, the German release will be called Ghostbusters Legacy instead....?
No, Legacy is just on the wraparound j-card paper, according to pics on Amazon. It's being released 10 days later there. Although they still haven't shipped out my Titane steelbook, so probably will be a couple of weeks for Ghostbusters.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
The Ghostbusters Afterlife steelbook doesn't need to be glossy.. It's shiny enough in the light and I think it looks good.

That’s really annoying more were available! Mine came with dent in it and they said they’d replace it if more were to come in stock, they’ve noted it down and if there isn’t more I’ll get a refund. I did message them early this morning so fingers crossed I do get a replacement…

@tridon has posted videos of the the box set on Twitter of the Canadian release. One of the videos showing the box light up is posted in this thread:

Thanks for sharing, dude!

Reactions: Stygian