Ghostbusters: Afterlife (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 18, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

13479809-5474911412382856.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out for now it would seem

Interestingly I noticed there is a link on Zavvi's website for a 4K Ghostbusters gift set containing 8 discs priced at 119.99. Description only contains info on GB Afterlife but I'm assuming this'll be a complete collection? Has there been any news elsewhere on this??

Ah knew I was supposed to be somewhere, getting something, at some point, and then I find out it's gone, well Zavvi gone :naughty:

Jack Black Reaction GIF

Sold out for now it would seem

Interestingly I noticed there is a link on Zavvi's website for a 4K Ghostbusters gift set containing 8 discs priced at 119.99. Description only contains info on GB Afterlife but I'm assuming this'll be a complete collection? Has there been any news elsewhere on this??
There are listings on Amazon.uk & HMV, not too much in the way of details, tho'
If it includes 'Answer the Call', I'd want a fully functioning proton pack to justify that price!

Reactions: Lord Vader
Hoping to possibly see it next week. I wasn’t in the mood for it last year but the new trailer has me

Heard plenty of good things about this so taking the kids at the weekend to see this.
Quite like the Steelbook so will probably pick this up.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
U been under a rock for the last 12 months?
Pretty much out of the loop with most things. I rarely watch TV or even the media so I'm not really clued up most things at the minute. It's only when I read this forum I find out if x or y is happening. Until the Zavvi exclusive of Afterlife I had no idea there was even a follow up.

Watched this yesterday and enjoyed the hell out of it! The second best Ghostbusters film by a country mile. Admittedly the competition ain't great! Will keep an eye out for when this comes back in stock - definitely one to own.

Saw this last night and really enjoyed it. Plot wise it follows a lot of the same beats of the original movie but that's not to its detriment. Great fun :thumbs: