Ghostbusters: Afterlife (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 18, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

13479809-5474911412382856.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is a nice looking steelbook! Surprised it sold out as quickly as it did. I had the opportunity to preorder it when it went live but I'm waiting on the Gift set collection that's on the way which will apparently include the 2 originals plus this

Don't need to drop €85 just to have the first two again. I already have those twice over.....
That's fair enough mate. I dont have the original 2 on UHD yet and I'd like em all in a nice collection but just waiting to see what it actually includes. Price is steep though so hoping for some decent extras.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
That's fair enough mate. I dont have the original 2 on UHD yet and I'd like em all in a nice collection but just waiting to see what it actually includes. Price is steep though so hoping for some decent extras.
Be great if Filmarena released a 'Mother Box' of the 3 (like the recent BTTF) with some nice goodies! :p

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Just back from seeing it. As a ghostbusters fan really enjoyed it too.

Glad I locked my pre order in early. Didn't expect it to sell out so fast TBH.

I'm guessing it's a shared print run with the rest of Europe....
That's good to know. I have seen a few reviews and it seems to have really divided people. Most people that are fans seem to like it while other don't. Can't wait to go next week now.

31st sounds about right, maybe even the 24th as it’s available on digital next Monday, usually a couple of weeks later when it isn’t released the same day.

Well, the high quality 2160p web-rips, that everyone, who 'got to finally see this' now uses, had to come from somewhere. I, myself, plan to 'finally see it' tonight, but will definitely buy the steelbook at least, so, whatever.

• Haha
Well, the high quality 2160p web-rips, that everyone, who 'got to finally see this' now uses, had to come from somewhere. I, myself, plan to 'finally see it' tonight, but will definitely buy the steelbook at least, so, whatever.

What about theaters ?

Edit : I have not seen it.

What about theaters ?

Edit : I have not seen it.
I suppose it's still showing in some countries and cities. It's not anymore in Russia, I couldn't go because of 'COVID segregation police', and it's actually for sale on local Google Play, in HD and English, for the equivalent of ~$11.90.