Ghostbusters: Afterlife (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 18, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

13479809-5474911412382856.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone confirm the release date of this cos my zavvie order says 31st of december 2022, which I assume is a placeholder.

Had hoped they'd do that art style to match the prior 3.
Can't recall the name of the artwork but the kinda cartoon-ish looking ones. Blue for the first, pink/purple for the 2nd and green for the 3rd

Reactions: Mararagan
Had hoped they'd do that art style to match the prior 3.
Can't recall the name of the artwork but the kinda cartoon-ish looking ones. Blue for the first, pink/purple for the 2nd and green for the 3rd
I really hope they get one even if it's later down the line.

Found the artist on Twitter a while ago and he hasn't mentioned doing a design or poster for the movie.

Lol I love it when you find out who’s blocked you :rofl:

Mind you they never read the threads so it could be that LOL

Reactions: kaw and Lenny Nero
Did not expect to enjoy this as much as I did. Don't suppose anyone's got a spare copy going? :whistle:
You can’t have mine because my OCD demands I complete a set even though I sadly liked the film considerably less than I wanted to.

Harold Ramis was the only decent actor in it… and he was literally dead. The kids I found annoyingly forgettable. I resented it being Gooniefied… I found it painful how derivative it was in repeating scenes, lines and characters from 1984 and fully expect GB AfterAfterlife to see Vigo the Carpathian turn up at the local bumsville art gallery where Paul Rudd Mister Ed’s Neighbours Surname transforms into Janoscz…

I’ll be honest, GBA made me reflect nostalgically on GBATC… maybe the matching Mumford SB went a long way…

Reactions: Lenny Nero
You can’t have mine because my OCD demands I complete a set even though I sadly liked the film considerably less than I wanted to.

Harold Ramis was the only decent actor in it… and he was literally dead. The kids I found annoyingly forgettable. I resented it being Gooniefied… I found it painful how derivative it was in repeating scenes, lines and characters from 1984 and fully expect GB AfterAfterlife to see Vigo the Carpathian turn up at the local bumsville art gallery where Paul Rudd Mister Ed’s Neighbours Surname transforms into Janoscz…

I’ll be honest, GBA made me reflect nostalgically on GBATC… maybe the matching Mumford SB went a long way…
Imagine the opposite of everything you just said and I'd totally agree :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw