[GIVEAWAY CLOSED] Win a '2001: A Space Odyssey' pin badge by yours truly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[GIVEAWAY CLOSED]

So after many months of contemplating the idea, then many weeks of planning/preparing, my first pin is finally real! To celebrate, I'm giving away a couple of my Space Odyssey pins to two random Ninjas.

All you have to do to enter is simply 'thank' this post and then comment below with the name of a film you'd like to see me do a pin for next... and maybe even throw in some ideas of your own if you're feeling extra creative.

I ship worldwide, so everyone is welcome to join in. :)

Good luck!

P.S. Closes Friday June 8th.

31680622_174889809998051_7036311583777095680_n.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2983.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Nick!

Drive, obviously;) The scorpion, the hammer, or just Ryan's lovely looking face. :LOL:

Fight Club, the soap.

The Godfather, a bloody horse head......Ok, I'll stop. :p

Reactions: Noodles
Looks great Nick!

Drive, obviously;) The scorpion, the hammer, or just Ryan's lovely looking face. :LOL:

Fight Club, the soap.

The Godfather, a bloody horse head......Ok, I'll stop. :p
I'm sure you won't be too surprised to hear that I'm already considering a Drive pin... just need to come up with an original idea, since the obvious ones have already been done to death unfortunately. Same goes for Fight Club!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I'm sure you won't be too surprised to hear that I'm already considering a Drive pin... just need to come up with an original idea, since the obvious ones have already been done to death unfortunately. Same goes for Fight Club!

Not surprised, lol! Yes, don't doubt it, of course they have.

@raspor mentioned The Big Lebowski, the rug. How about The Dude's White Russian drink? ;) Either way, would love something Lebowski related.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and raspor
BUMP!

I'll be closing the giveaway and picking winners this Friday (8th).

Something from The Shining.....the Overlook, the axe through the door, or chest, the bloody elevator, or:
redrum
IMG_1839.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
Status
Not open for further replies.