Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: July 19, 2022
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

14471_tn.jpg 294161_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Synopsis: A rooftop sniper guns down 14 pedestrians on the streets of New York City. A mild-mannered dad takes a shotgun and blows away his wife and children. A cop goes on a sudden shooting spree at the St. Patrick's Day Parade. And each of these unlikely killers makes the same dying confession: "God told me to."

Now a repressed Catholic NYPD detective must uncover a netherworld of deranged faith, alien insemination and his own unholy connection to a homicidal messiah with a perverse plan for the soul of mankind. This is the critically acclaimed cult classic written, produced and directed by Larry Cohen that remains one of the most disturbing and though-provoking horror films of our time: God Told Me To.

Special Features and Technical Specs:
  • BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM FROM THE ORIGINAL UNCENSORED CAMERA NEGATIVE
  • DOLBY VISION/HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • NEW DOLBY ATMOS TRACK, plus DTS-HD Master Audio 1.0 and 5.1, French Dolby Digital 2.0
  • NEW Audio Commentary with Film Historians Steve Mitchell and Troy Howarth
  • Audio Commentary with Writer/Producer/Director Larry Cohen
  • Heaven & Hell On Earth – Interview with Star Tony Lo Bianco
  • Bloody Good Times – Interview with Special Effects Artist Steve Neill
  • God Told Me To Bone – New Beverly Q&A with Larry Cohen
  • Lincoln Center Q&A with Larry Cohen
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • TV Spots
  • Poster & Still Gallery
  • Optional English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles for the main feature
  • First pressing only: Limited Edition embossed slipcover featuring new artwork + reversible sleeve with classic artwork
  • REGION-FREE