Godzilla vs. Kong (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 41) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Title".
Box Set: Spot Foil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Foil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Box_Packshot_4ba3fae9-f91e-46c7-ba6c-f9b39d864552_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_4ab66f05-ab71-4bd3-86da-de73336e349b_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_c692a244-e116-4b0f-97aa-1e3a8b731ff3_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_11b02c7f-224a-47c0-9c51-be6d33775a0f_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
While I'd like to see them they also said they'd do all the Aliens films when they released Covenent, they said they'd do the other Apes films when they did WFTPOTA and....

Animated GIF
yeah...exactly -- but in some cases studio issues are the problem - not their plans.

I was just curious..., didn't really expect such a "clear" answer.

(p.s., i still think of ya baby - was a great night/day)

While I'd like to see them they also said they'd do all the Aliens films when they released Covenent, they said they'd do the other Apes films when they did WFTPOTA and....

Animated GIF
disney killed all futre fox releases!!!
so... you still like the mouse club? fac disney!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: milky
yeah...exactly -- but in some cases studio issues are the problem - not their plans.

I was just curious..., didn't really expect such a "clear" answer.

(p.s., i still think of ya baby - was a great night/day)

Their comms are brilliant, they always reply to my emails if I ever ask them whether or not they'll release title A, B or C. Ironically I asked them whether they'd do Godzilla v Kong months before this thread and they replied straight away that they were considering it

Now compare that with the Italian Mafia :whistle::naughty:

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Their comms are brilliant, they always reply to my emails if I ever ask them whether or not they'll release title A, B or C. Ironically I asked them whether they'd do Godzilla v Kong months before this thread and they replied straight away that they were considering it

Now compare that with the Italian Mafia :whistle::naughty:
ML/John was always great.
Not much TONG experience.

We've requested ML to create other Godzillia and Kong movies. We are hoping to release them in 2022.

Thank you.
Collectong

You mean MonsterVerse movies?
Like Godzilla 2014, Kong Skull Island and Godzilla: King of Monsters?
If these are ones, i'm all up for it!
So glad i waited. I'd love to have finally Godzilla and Kong Skull Island in 4K WEA!

I can’t see them beating the zavvi 4K steel for skull island but I’d still welcome one for the collection. Especially if they do them all to sit with this. And the other Godzilla steels for both films are rubbish so I’d happily welcome WEA too

I can’t see them beating the zavvi 4K steel for skull island but I’d still welcome one for the collection. Especially if they do them all to sit with this. And the other Godzilla steels for both films are rubbish so I’d happily welcome WEA too
Don't know why but for sometime i liked BB steelbook of KSI more, but now not so much.
Don't have any premium of first three MV movies, have GVK OC preordered, but if Manta decides to do it i'll gladly buy these.

You mean MonsterVerse movies?
Like Godzilla 2014, Kong Skull Island and Godzilla: King of Monsters?
If these are ones, i'm all up for it!
So glad i waited. I'd love to have finally Godzilla and Kong Skull Island in 4K WEA!
These would be cool. But what I would really love - although I doubt WB would ever let it happen even if ML wanted to - is for ML to release the original 1933 King Kong.

The Blufans steelbook for the first Godzilla is amazing....
If only it'd include 4K. Sadly it includes 2K shi*. Therefore it's BIG pass from me.
Thought about buying GKM but luckily i didn't. GVK is the only OC from all of these i'll own so far.

Not if i wanna have edition factory sealed. That's why. :rolleyes:
What? Then why does it matter what disc is included then? :rofl:

That's the most ridiculous statement I think I've ever heard :rofl: it's not like you're going to be watching the damn discs! :rofl:

So basically you're saying you're not interested in any steelbooks before 4K came along.

Man, you don't know what you're missing out on :rofl:

What? Then why does it matter what disc is included then? :rofl:

That's the most ridiculous statement I think I've ever heard :rofl: it's not like you're going to be watching the damn discs! :rofl:

So basically you're saying you're not interested in any steelbooks before 4K came along.

Man, you don't know what you're missing out on :rofl:

Look everyone has their own preferences.
I like to have everything avaliable in 4K, if it's possible why not? Why include inferior quality if movie exists and is avaliable in 4K?
Why include lower quality in premium release? That's so fuc*ed up and that's not premium at all.
Then just include DVD shi*.
Maybe sometime down the line i'll open them or sell them. And having better version is certainly better in every aspect. Mainly also because all this premium releases already include BR.

• Wow
Reactions: CGB axia