Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 15, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99

c.jpg

Reactions: Daubt and NewOrder
Mate, we’re only pulling yer leg :thumbs: But to be fair, Goodfellas is a legendary film and you’re in the minority so we were bound to call you out:LOL: Peace man
Yeah I get that, what I meant was that I didn't expect the thread to derail that quickly, was reacting to Genocide who was complaining about people trolling and not commenting on artwork

Yeah I get that, what I meant was that I didn't expect the thread to derail that quickly, was reacting to Genocide who was complaining about people trolling and not commenting on artwork
Don’t worry about it mate, we don’t think you’re trolling at all. To be fair I think the artwork is pants to be honest, it look like agent 47 has crashed the party!

Everyone has the right to say if they like something or not ........ even though you are deluded ! :LOL: :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: zeebeer and djjez83
Maybe the idea comes from the minimalist poster . . . maybe it would've cost more to use his face on the front etc.:-
1593712451232.png
1593712588528.png

What's on the back? Maybe this?
1593712944588.png

Aside from that, not as good (imo) as this classy steelbook from the US and Germany (2012):-
1593714260613.png

@zeebeer I was like whuttttttttttttttt!? when I read your reply, and thinking you were like an 18 yr old or something ... but then , at least for me, you did save yourself by picking another Robert De Niro epic. :thumbs: Not like you said it had nothing on "Knockaround Guys" or something.

I still pick Goodfellas tho of the 3, I mean 2. :p

Really disappointing - as the years have passed the movie has slid down the f-bomb list to #16 after originally being in the Top 10:-

1593732200399.png

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Really disappointing - as the years have passed the movie has slid down the f-bomb list to #16 after originally being in the Top 10:-

View attachment 476803

This post has just reminded me that menace ll society is on Netflix uk now and I’ve not seen since I was about 13. That I also need to watch uncut gems. And that alpha dog and running scared are hugely underrated

Also wasn’t expecting end of watch and twin town to be on that list - great films

@zeebeer I was like whuttttttttttttttt!? when I read your reply, and thinking you were like an 18 yr old or something ... but then , at least for me, you did save yourself by picking another Robert De Niro epic. :thumbs: Not like you said it had nothing on "Knockaround Guys" or something.

I still pick Goodfellas tho of the 3, I mean 2. :p
I may have questionable taste, but I do somewhat remain a man of culture:rofl:

And guys, don't get me wrong. With 'overrated' I dont mean that I think it's bad. It's actually really really good. But somehow it just does less for me than OUATIM. Nothing beats a good ol' Sergio Leone closeup.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo