• Rigid clamshell box with magnetic closure
  • 8 collectible art cards, with film quotes
  • Double-sided reproduction A3 film poster
  • Feature film on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray, plus Special Features

2A_Goodfellas_VAULT 002_2D-Packshot.png

2B_Goodfellas_VAULT 002_3D-Packshot.png

Last edited:
Start of a new line of Collector's Edition's
Which I'm assuming are exclusive to Zavvi going by their post earlier but I can't see much information out there at the moment.

Screenshot_20221013-201206_Facebook.jpg

Zavvi jumped the gun on these, but I've gotten approval to merge the official announcement I have in the OP.

I think there's a lot of good content here that gives you a great idea of what the edition will be like.

Reactions: Lord Vader
This is how Titans of cult should of been. Imagine these arts on steel in this type of packaging. Lol! Would be perfect

Why say so ? These are not steelbooks, so whole different ballgame. We can _always_ endlessly wonder what could have been. IMO this is nothing WONDERFUL for that price.

Almost any1 can print those posters, art cards etc for almost free at home/at work. No biggie.

Plus here in Finland you can 3D print in libraries for free, so those "Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque's" are quite useless. One can do something similar for free.

Shrugs.

Start of a new line of Collector's Edition's
Which I'm assuming are exclusive to Zavvi going by their post earlier but I can't see much information out there at the moment.

View attachment 543405
The Film Vault Range is not Zavvi exclusive

Pre Order
Zavvi will be live from around Midnight (Subject to Change)

Other retailers will list in next few days

Lol yeah, I might actually replace my ToC edition with this (if there's ever a price drop).
This art on steels with these items/ designs with ToCs price point. Damn. Imagine how different things would be for them in terms of just the conversation lol

Reactions: hatredhorror
Plus here in Finland you can 3D print in libraries for free, so those "Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque's" are quite useless. One can do something similar for free.
Seriously? I guess that's one way to get the kids back into libraries. // it seems Warner values these upgraded number cards at about £15?