• Unique, individually numbered crystal display plaque
  • Rigid clamshell box with magnetic closure
  • 8 collectible art cards, with film quotes
  • Double-sided reproduction A3 film poster
  • Feature film on both 4K UHD and Blu-ray, plus Special Features

2A_Goodfellas_VAULT 002_2D-Packshot.png

2B_Goodfellas_VAULT 002_3D-Packshot.png

Last edited:
Has anyone got their dispatch email for this yet? Specifically those who have ordered from Zavvi, I have received one for Blade Runner and Scarface but not Goodfellas.

Has anyone got their dispatch email for this yet? Specifically those who have ordered from Zavvi, I have received one for Blade Runner and Scarface but not Goodfellas.
Money taken for Scarface but not goodfellas. No dispatch yet though

Reactions: Bizl
HMV delivery via DPD, I really Didn’t realise how big the box was gonna be even after watching the video. I totally agree as some have said, this should have been how the ‘ToC’ could have been, artwork is really dope.

Attachments

• 13CD3FEC-21C4-4F11-8843-FAF7422E65BA.jpeg
    13CD3FEC-21C4-4F11-8843-FAF7422E65BA.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 104
  • 1846EFE0-1713-4180-8DE0-9C803D51EABB.jpeg
    1846EFE0-1713-4180-8DE0-9C803D51EABB.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 98
  • 32C76116-013F-43CB-A494-83DF98BF3139.jpeg
    32C76116-013F-43CB-A494-83DF98BF3139.jpeg
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 101
I just watched the unboxing of this and honestly they seem much nicer than I thought. I don't like the mediapak for the discs though. Although I can hardly talk I have 23 of them in my MCU set. Which I don't totally regret spending 400 quid on at all, nope, no way. I also think the all rights reserved copyright bollocks on the crystal thing totally ruins it.

Others may have different opinion on these Film Vault Range

Yes they look good but in my opinion could have been a lot smaller in size and still be great release

I was shocked as to how big the box sets are when I got delivery of Scarface

Also would have liked a booklet or hardback book be included and not just artcards and numbered display plaque

Would also have liked to have seen exclusive new disc extras be included for each film release as that would have made be more likely to purchase again if I already have as a previous 4K release

Scarface was the only film from this range I did not have previously in 4K so that is why I only purchased that release

Reactions: MM3 and Flloydo
Others may have different opinion on these Film Vault Range

Yes they look good but in my opinion could have been a lot smaller in size and still be great release

I was shocked as to how big the box sets are when I got delivery of Scarface

Also would have liked a booklet or hardback book be included and not just artcards and numbered display plaque

Would also have liked to have seen exclusive new disc extras be included for each film release as that would have made be more likely to purchase again if I already have as a previous 4K release

Scarface was the only film from this range I did not have previously in 4K so that is why I only purchased that release
Im also surprised that they never thought to include an art card with each set containing the new key front art

I ended up going for this and Scarface and pretty much agree. I like them but there’s elements they could improve or include. And also I think the front art should be spot glossed to a degree and remove the blurb on the back of the PET. I do kinda like the size but it’s weird on the shelf. They are f**king ma-hoosive

I’ll get 1917 on a drop. Don’t care for Blade runner. Going forward I’ll go for whatever films/ art I like. I don’t need to collect them all

Reactions: paulboland
This finally turned up today from Zavvi (Royal mail strikes and all that..) and yeah I'm really happy with it. Absolutely love that cover art!

Reactions: Hereticz
I opened Scarface so far and Im really happy with it, like it a lot. Yeah, some spot gloss on the main box would be nice, but otherwise Im happy, all the stuff inside is nice and of good quality and the numbered plaque is super cool and heavy. Now to open BR :coffee:

Yeah, happy with the size, makes the new art look better, even without a poster.
But I also would've liked a booklet, a hardcover one, like in Harry Potter Ultimate editions!

Which reminds me that Film Vault haven't actually shipped their orders with the posters yet!

Did anyone get their order with a poster from Film Vault directly yet?
Last they wrote was on the 7th of December, that there's 'paper shortages', and they'd get the posters first week of January. I mean, there were brief printing paper shortages in Russia after world first, historical 12 thousand sanctions, but what's up in England? :hilarious: