Gotham Knights Special Edition

Was gonna go for the cheapest option for this game after seeing the gameplay video, but guess I'll drop £70 and just hope it's not as bad as it's currently looking.

597869-Product-0-I-637940764978125991_1080x1080.jpg

Steelbook art looks great! Maybe I will grab it and sell the disc on Day 1 and keep the steelbook. Not too impressed with game itself.

597869-Product-0-I-637940764978125991_1080x1080.jpg

Steelbook art looks great! Maybe I will grab it and sell the disc on Day 1 and keep the steelbook. Not too impressed with game itself.
Is that the one from JB Hi-Fi? Looks more like a FuturePak, plus the listing says "Steelcase" and not "Steelbook". Game's website still says "Game Exclusive Steelbook" so they could be getting something different?

• Informative
Reactions: Thoth
Is that the one from JB Hi-Fi? Looks more like a FuturePak, plus the listing says "Steelcase" and not "Steelbook". Game's website still says "Game Exclusive Steelbook" so they could be getting something different?

My bad. Yes it is actually a FuturePak case. I thought the steelbook is a Special Edition feature and not actually an extra from GAME. Thanks for pointing it out.