Multi Grand Theft Auto V: Collector's Edition and Special Edition

Frasr

Premium Supporter
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition includes all the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition as described above plus:

- Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key
Inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75” x 8.5” money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window.

- Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY™ Snapback Cap
This exclusive New Era 9FIFTY™ cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer’s left side, a Grand Theft Auto ‘V’ logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit.

- Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

- Unique Vehicles and Garage Property
Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.​

collectors-full.jpg

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition comes packaged in a premium outer box featuring a foil embossed Grand Theft Auto V logo on the top, finished with a matte, scuff-resistant film lamination, housing all of the contents.

The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition includes:

- Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V

- Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork
This special SteelBook features double-sided, never-before-seen artwork of Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Custom color and metallic treatments bring out the detail of the artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook.

- Blueprint Map
This exclusive, additional 21.5” x 26.75” map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County. Cryptic markings indicate locations for fast cash and other points of interest for the up-and-coming entrepreneur.

- Special Ability Boost
Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster.

- Stunt Plane Trials
Single player Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County.

Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More
Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County.

- Additional Weapons
When visiting Ammunation stores in single player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.​

special-full.jpg

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition and Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition are the perfect way for fans to celebrate the return of GTA, with special digital content and exclusive Grand Theft Auto V physical items. Grand Theft Auto V Collector’s Edition will retail for $149.99, while the Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition will retail for $79.99. All versions are now available for pre-order until September 17, 2013 while supplies last.

blimp.jpg

Pre-order:
Select your country at top of the page
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/preorder/

USA:
icon_unitedstates.png

Special edition:
[PS3] (not available yet)
[Xbox] (not available yet)
Collector's Edition:
PS3 or Xbox (GameStop Exclusive)

UK:
icon_unitedkingdom.png

Collector's Edition:
Amazon.co.uk - £119.99 -
[PS3]
[XBOX]

Zavvi - £149.99 - [Xbox 360] [PS3]

Shopto.net - £119.86 - [Xbox 360] [PS3]

*** Use code "REDHOT513" to get £5 off the Special Edition at Game.co.uk (making it £59.99)

Canada:
icon_canada.png

Special edition: 79.99$
[PS3]
[Xbox]
Collector's Edition: 149.99$
PS3 or Xbox (EB Games Canada Exclusive)

Attachments

• collectors-full.jpg
    collectors-full.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 248
  • special-full.jpg
    special-full.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 192
  • blimp.jpg
    blimp.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had their pre-order cancelled by Game.co.uk ?

Game have had a computer glitch and its cancelled 70% of pre-ordered on the collectors Edition. Me being one of the poor but now angry people who have missed out on this edition due to this. Never ever will I buy from Game.co.uk again.

Got my Limited Collectors Edition this morning and its installing right now. Can't wait till it's finished installing. Thank God I am on vacation this week. So i can play the game all day long.

ShopTo emailed me a notification to say it had dispatched, however no tracking information is available and TNT can't even see it.

Hopefully it'll arrive by tomorrow. :(

I wish I would've pre-ordered the Special Edition now. Oh well, picked up the regular one. I miss the days when midnight launches didn't exist. If you don't go to the store for these special editions now during the midnight launch, you're screwed.

Picked up my copy of GTA V release night:
Money Shot:
ef0x.jpg

Stupid hi-def scan (click for much bigger version):
5nag.png

Just in case anyone is curious about the safety deposit bag, it's pretty awesome:
86df.jpg

Picked up my copy of GTA V release night:
Money Shot:
ef0x.jpg

Stupid hi-def scan (click for much bigger version):
5nag.png

Just in case anyone is curious about the safety deposit bag, it's pretty awesome:
86df.jpg

Damn dfoles! Your detail and setup is awesome! Thanks for the pics! :thumbs: The game is EPIC! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dfoles
Just received the Collectors Edition. I'm a little reluctant to open this, especially since i have the Special Edition, as well. :ohno: