Amazon Germany with shipping is €18.42
€3.60 cheaper

I would say we probably will see a UK release at some stage as well

That's typical
I pre ordered the USA release and payment already taken
My payment with USA worked out as €22.02
Amazon Germany with shipping is €18.42
€3.60 cheaper

Are there any differences between this release and the one from USA? The blu-ray menu is available only in German?

should receive my copy within the next couple of days. It'll be my first Neo Pack so I'm looking forward to this as it actually looks a lot nicer than my steelbook edition......

UPDATE

Received a couple of days ago, gorgeous packaging!! Definitely a huge improvement on my steelbook edition!!

Last edited:
a really great package for little money. have added this version to my collection too. and i'm really excited about the silent version of the movie! :android:

dropped the ball on this with not including the 3D version

**MIGHT** be tempted to pick this up if the price drops any further to supplement my 3D BD

The Diamond Luxe Edition of Gravity (2013) starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock was released in March 2015 here in Germany.

Besides the overall stunning artwork only this release features Dolby Atmos 7.1 TrueHD.
Various articles express excitement about what a revelation the Dolby Atmos track is compared to the DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 audio option.

What´s more, this edition contains the Silent Space audio option which allows you to watch the movie without any music (exclusive on the Diamond Luxe Edition!).

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8193.jpg

IMG_8196.jpg

IMG_8200.jpg

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8208.jpg

IMG_8213.jpg

IMG_8218.jpg

Unboxing video (in English)

Can´t be purchased anymore (OOP!).

The Diamond Luxe Edition of Gravity (2013) starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock was released in March 2015 here in Germany.

Besides the overall stunning artwork only this release features Dolby Atmos 7.1 TrueHD.
Various articles express excitement about what a revelation the Dolby Atmos track is compared to the DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 audio option.

What´s more, this edition contains the Silent Space audio option which allows you to watch the movie without any music (exclusive on the Diamond Luxe Edition!).

View attachment 517562

View attachment 517563

View attachment 517564

View attachment 517565

View attachment 517566

View attachment 517567

View attachment 517568

View attachment 517569

Unboxing video (in English)

Can´t be purchased anymore (OOP!).

The French steelbook release ALSO contains the Dolby Atmos 7.1 soundtrack AND also the silent space audio.

Furthermore the French steel is full gloss.

That is definitely the best edition out there.

Last edited: